Sign in to follow this  
Chubz

Wow...Credit Score jumped 96 points

Long story short. I had mulitple collection accounts and a couple of charge offs. I paid for deletions on 4/6 collection accounts and paid off the two chargoffs. I also opened a 2500 limit Corwn Jewelers account last week. Its already reported to Transunion. Went from a 548 to 644!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!1111. The good thing is two of the pay for deletes havent come off yet. My equifax is still low at 565 and nothing has dropped off yet or reported any changes. I know CJ doesnt report to equifax. My Experian Fako went from 570 to 658 and still showing some pay for deletions and the chargoffs not being reported as paid. This jsut sealed my mortgage hopefully

Long story short. I had mulitple collection accounts and a couple of charge offs. I paid for deletions on 4/6 collection accounts and paid off the two chargoffs. I also opened a 2500 limit Corwn Jewelers account last week. Its already reported to Transunion. Went from a 548 to 644!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!1111. The good thing is two of the pay for deletes havent come off yet. My equifax is still low at 565 and nothing has dropped off yet or reported any changes. I know CJ doesnt report to equifax. My Experian Fako went from 570 to 658 and still showing some pay for deletions and the chargoffs not being reported as paid. This jsut sealed my mortgage hopefully

was the huge increase on your TU solely from the Crown account? I'm curious cause I just opened an account for my wife. hopefully we see the same amount if not atleast 50 point jump.

no i got my transunion score score from myfico. obviously the only way to get the experian score was through experian.

Congrads!! Crown just hit my EX, +32! Its my only revolving account, so it helped alot.

OP, did they report to your EX and TU? TU hasnet hit yet... EX did on the 3rd.

Edited by TimeToShine

i bet by monday-tuesday it will hit. I still have baddies that need to come off, I arranged for pay for deletes but I think im just going to have my mortgage guy do a rapid rescore on the items that im waiting for (I have all the required documents to show they were paid)

They usually take the middle score, so it looks like you're in good shape.

Congrats OP!