Sign in to follow this  
picnn

Is HSBC Costco business line a revolving or PIF Charge Card.

Is HSBC Costco business line a revolving or PIF Charge Card?

Actually they offer both but make sure you choose the revolving application. Think it's posted somewhere on this board as well.

Zic

Is HSBC Costco business line a revolving or PIF Charge Card?

Actually they offer both but make sure you choose the revolving application. Think it's posted somewhere on this board as well.

Zic

They approved me over the phone for 3k. Game me account # instantly over the phone in case I wanted to make purchase before card arrived. So I ask, b/c I don't know what they gave me, if revolving or charge PIF account.

Do you know if possible they sent me a CHARGE Account, I can easily just call them and they would convert such account to revolving under same CARD I will be receiving or would the cards differ from the 2 formats?

I got my bestbuy card couple of months ago with $10K CL and it is a net 30 account. I got CostCo card which is also issued by HSBC is also net 30 account. From what I understand they are pretty much pushing for net 30 accounts. I am not sure if they are approving or covert from net 30 to revolving accounts any more. In my openion it is safe to assume you are card is a net 30 card.

We have 2 Costco lines one with $20K and the other with $15K both revolving lines. Applied for one in June and the latest approval was in November.

I know their Bestbuy is Net30 only so I didnt even bother with it. Northern and Costco and Office max all offer both type accounts currently.

Can someone please repost the Costco business application, it would not open from the one Tina posted.

Thanks