Sign in to follow this  
gjs

chase credit line increase button gone

Just logged in and mine's gone, too. Hardly a loss as it came with a hard pull. Chase has been very stingy with me. I've had the card two and a half years with one measley $300 CLI and that came at my request at the first year anniversary and cost a hard. I won't ask them again and now the card is a PIF for gas and such.

Remind me how to get to the Request CLI area of chase banking?

Just go to the customer service link under your account

Gone here too but since it is an EX hard anyway WTF do I care? I hadn't planned on asking for any more credit in this climate anyway. This past month was the most usage the card has seen since I had it and I used barely over 7% of the credit limit. Think I'll miss the CLI button? :P

Completely a guess here but I wonder if they are getting billed per credit pull and this wasn't a way of combating costs. I'm sure increases aren't eliminated altogether but since they will most likely be cutting lines and adding relatively few new dollars to our lines, it seems like a sensible move on their part. If my guess it correct, it would surely eliminate credit pulls as not everyone is aware of the hard pull and the consequences of such - or even what any of that means.

Its always a miss or amiss... better be gone than lure us...

"AVAILABLE" is not DEBT

...so WHY is a CLI BUTTON hard to pass up

DOES IT SAY--->PUSH ME???

Haha, the link is gone, and if you go to the products and services section, there is still an area that says 'Increase Credit Limit: It's quick and easy to request the extra credit you need. When you request your credit line increase online, you'll receive faster approval notification via e-mail. LEARN MORE"

Then you click on learn more...

Page not Available. Please Note! The page you are looking for is not available.