Why are I am messing arround?

The last post in this topic was posted 1369 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

If he didn't have a reason to go, he does now. He's gonna hit the roof when he eventualy reads this thread. :lol:

Oh yeah. So I guess this means DRT may be single real soon?

Hot Dayum! Where's his picture at again? I may need to rethink this whole "Staying married thing" if he's good looking enough.

:rofl:

Well, you can look at the one on his profile, but you have to look AROUND her first. I think all you can see is a nostril... :rofl:

This needs to get bumped, because it is by far the funniest thing (and that's saying a lot) in this jacked up mess of a thread. :rofl:

That is just so funny!! :rofl:

Wrong....

But funny! :rofl:

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. I was trying to help. :blink:
*sigh* My great grandmother always said to not let my good be evil spoken of. :blink:

BB - it's been awhile since you've tried to impart your wisdom on a wayward soul..... 2011 is your year to shine...... Dr. B is open for business........

Ya know, I just don't think I have the patience for foolishness anymore. :lol:

Wow. I mean, I love GF for all sorts of reasons, but this thread might be my new favorite. Just. Wow. And I am only on about page 12.

It is a new year and I am not gonna tip-toe around any madness...

You are Nikki Nue!!!!

I still haven't read all (or even most) of this thread.

You don't have to read this thread at all to know what you said is true. :rofl:

Ya know, I just don't think I have the patience for foolishness anymore. :lol:

did you ever? :unsure::lol:

Wow. I mean, I love GF for all sorts of reasons, but this thread might be my new favorite. Just. Wow. And I am only on about page 12.

It is a new year and I am not gonna tip-toe around any madness...You are Nikki Nue!!!!

I still haven't read all (or even most) of this thread.

• 3 years later...

Amazing that this thing is not only still around, but being bumped on occasion.

Yes, I am alive. Yes, I returned.

Yes, it would appear "babe" is still an active member of the forum, too.

Now that a few years have passed, I can look back, reflect, and possibly explain a bit of this madness... or would you all prefer it remain shrouded in confusion and mystery? :ph34r:

Well... I had a huge response typed up. As it turns out, if your finger slips off the "SHIFT" onto the "CTRL" while hitting "W," the window closes.

I have to run to work now (night shift)... Perhaps I can type it all in again tomorrow?

Yes, please do. I seriously only bumped it for Tigz and had no idea that you were still here, but now inquiring minds want to know.

Mods, please don't close it until we get somekind of answer. PLEASE?!

And the suspense continues... I wound up working OT last night and didn't get home until 10 am. I had to then get up at 2 to express mail something to the IRS and get back to bed. I am now rushing to get ready for work again, DOT says I have to have 10 hours off between shifts, that time is up in 25 minutes.

so the question remains, WHO does DRTDVL's wife SUSPECT is the CBs woman he is involved with or trying to be involved with?

I'M SAYING!!

Were we ever given this bit of info? I mean, we deserve to know. It's been 6 years....

I made it to the middle and had to skip towards the end.

Edited by NeverQuietHere
OK, here’s the deal:

First of all, most people would want something of this nature removed from the posterity known as the internet ASAP. I, however, am not one of those people. For a long time I was hurt and embarrassed by this thread, but I don’t shy away from my shortcomings, I face them head-on. I would like to invite the mods to let this remain open and available for all to see.

This entire thread can be taken as a life lesson. If your relationship is in a fragile state, choose your words wisely, else they be taken the wrong way. I will start off by apologizing to Jen23514 for dragging her into this mess. No, we were not involved in any way, shape or form, but I happened to direct a misogynistic term towards her that was common in my vernacular at the time… “Babe.” Yes, I commonly called women “babe” without ever considering not only how they might take it, but how DW would react if taken out of context. She may not have even realized that it was her, but alas, she was “Babe.”

Neither Squirrel Girl nor Snorkella DeVille were a part of this mess. I can verify that Snork’s name change had absolutely nothing to do with me, although I cannot verify that it had anything to do with her mother. We didn’t know each other well enough to have involved family relations in our conversations. I can also verify that SG and I flirted a bit, but no, there was never anything further. No, I didn’t shove her into the courthouse as has been suggested, but we did discuss everything going on with her situation and I was on the side of her splitting at the time. As for the specifics? Those are for her to say if she would like. From what little I know, she dove into her running hobby/habit in the past few years and has now run 50 half-marathons in 50 states. Congratulations, SG!

The nekkid redhead pics were a matter not related to CB, and just a case of DW doing what women do best… bringing up really old ish during a fight. That was rehashing something from the past as if it were the present. Not that I was innocent, or anything, but it was unrelated in its entirety.

Yes, there were dark times in my relationship with DW. There was a time where it looked as if the big “D” was imminent. But, as with everything, there is more to the story. Apparently the Lord was not ready for us to go in different directions and intervened in a way nobody could have imagined.

In July 2008, DW was hospitalized for a moderate to severe bout of unexplained symptoms. This was not the first time she had them, but it was definitely worse than before. I was sent back to Germany due to her hospitalization and we finally communicated in a way that had been lacking for years. It actually took her having a moderate stroke for everything to be laid out on the table and for us to continue as a married couple. As a part of this, I did give her all my passwords, thus the Facebook message being seen that fueled this thread.

Yes, she has issues with spelling, grammar and context, but this is a side effect of numerous strokes over the years. Ischemic strokes affect everyone differently and the severity has a lot to do with the amount of residuals. In her case, the worst strokes have been affecting the parts of her brain that control balance, vision, reasoning and communication. This would be the reason for the confusing title, erratic prose and decision to post this thread.

Fast forward in time… we reconnected as a couple. We bought a house in 2010, thanks to CB. I recently retired from the Army in El Paso, where they shipped us off after Germany. I now work for an energy company in the Bakken of North Dakota while DW is in Texas maintaining the house and caring for our fur-babies. She is also now classified as a Disabled Veteran and receiving care through the VA for her conditions. The part she was ridiculed on by other military spouses where she mentioned that she did more for this country as a German than they did? What she never finished communicating was that she served in the US Army herself from 1999-2003 and the Reserves from 2003-2005.

Things have been much calmer in the DRTDEVL household, now that we have medical diagnosis for her actions as well as a change in my personal behaviors. No longer do I make personal connections over the internet, I mainly use it to keep up with old friends and research how to do things for myself in order to save money, hence the reason I returned… an OC necromancing a debt and 1099ing me for it over a decade later. That would be the express mail to the IRS, as they only give 30 days from the date of the notice to dispute and I had to have the notice sent here to ND from Texas in order to send off my dispute. The deadline is tomorrow, so I had to send it express yesterday. I guess I will just have to write off that express mail on my taxes, eh?

There are entire chapters left out of this story, but I feel the most pertinent questions have been answered. Did I miss anything?

I have when I go to the movies, watch a 2 hour flick with the end nowhere in sight and then they wrap the story up neatly up the last 2 minute scene

;)

seriously, Im happy for you DRT... hope the wife's health improves or at the least doesn't get much worse....

Sorry to disappoint you, Pam, but it is what it is.

We could just get the band back together to start responding like crazy in order to bury the explanation within the massive thread and all the newcomers to the thread would be told "the answers lie within" and "you have to read the entire thing in order to understand, no skipping forward" just for the fun of it...

Topic Under Special Surveillance Please be aware that management is watching this topic closely and it is at high risk of being closed.  Any members who violate our terms of service once this tag has been applied to a thread will be immediately warned and, depending on the mood of the administrators, may be restricted from posting for 24 hours.  Please consider your response carefully.

The last post in this topic was posted 1369 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.