Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Friendly Reminder to post to the Credit Pulls Database!

The last post in this topic was posted 1097 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Oldies but goodies. Was looking at a card in the Creditpulls DB that should have alot more enteries than it has and it reminded me of this thread and why I originally started it.

So here we are...

Well I am getting this message when I try to access Creditpulls "

Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index"

Unfortunately due to the budget cuts the NSA's front end system that monitors the Credit Pulls Database had to go offline, and well since all traffic had to go through it there is now no path to the database. The NSA would not want someone adding, removing, or modifying the database without them seeing it.

Remember, terrorist might use credit cards to pay for terror. We must all be vigilant.

Edited by miakayuuki

Random Factoid: There were no entries for NFCU (NASA) in the creditpull database for the entire 2013 year, not a single one. However there are plenty for other years including 2014. So question becomes....what happened? Did no one from CB apply for the entire year? Did aliens hack the DB?

You be the judge!

I recently became a member and i want to contribute to the creditpulls db. I can't figure how or where. I can only find the search screen. Can anyone out there help me?

I've been a lurker here at CB for years. I'd have to look to see when I joined. I came back today due to feeling obligated to post to CreditPulls as I've recently been applying and being approved for credit cards and being approved so a thank you very much CreditPulls, CB and CB members for the assistance.

I understand needing to post a few posts here or there to impede spammers and their ilk, however, I'm not here to chat. In all honesty, I have NO clue about why I can't post to this database. If it's a required number of posts, I will post and hope that a Mod/Admin doesn't blast me for inappropriate post or posts of no value.

Before the obvious is pointed out: Security precautions (as mentioned above regarding spammers) are obviously required to keep a clean DB so, no explanation is needed. I just need a way to (possibly, if allowed to) add my success stories.

Advice would be appreciated. Thanks

When I click the link above, I get a message reading:

Oops! Something went wrong!

You do not have permission to add entries to this database.

Need Help?

I've been a lurker here at CB for years. I'd have to look to see when I joined. I came back today due to feeling obligated to post to CreditPulls as I've recently been applying and being approved for credit cards and being approved so a thank you very much CreditPulls, CB and CB members for the assistance.

I understand needing to post a few posts here or there to impede spammers and their ilk, however, I'm not here to chat. In all honesty, I have NO clue about why I can't post to this database. If it's a required number of posts, I will post and hope that a Mod/Admin doesn't blast me for inappropriate post or posts of no value.

Before the obvious is pointed out: Security precautions (as mentioned above regarding spammers) are obviously required to keep a clean DB so, no explanation is needed. I just need a way to (possibly, if allowed to) add my success stories.

Advice would be appreciated. Thanks

When I click the link above, I get a message reading:

Oops! Something went wrong!

You do not have permission to add entries to this database.

Need Help?

Yes, it was posts, but you've been a member for while, so I upgraded your account.

You have to reach member status first. Then just click the link in my signature. Or go up top to the menu bar and click on CreditPulls and click the add here hyperlink to add your data.

Don't worry just a few more posts and you will be there.

Welcome to CB.

The last post in this topic was posted 1097 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.