BestBuy Store Biz Card

ConcordUser

The last post in this topic was posted 4883 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Besides a decent credit file/score on EX, you MUST HAVE verifiable 2 years of INC. That is the first thing that HSBC looks at before they even pull your credit.

Also, it has been reported that the BEST BUY card is now a NET 30 and no longer revolving. I haven't heard anything to the opposite so I'm taking it as truth.

the application you get online is outdated, though you might see net 30 option they will decline it. You have to get it faxed then fill it out and re-send.

thank you. i just applied 2 days ago as a matter of fact after applying 2-3 different times under normal and old app and got declined all times, had to call finally and have underwriter located my corp history, put me on hold like 3-5 minutes and approved me for the net-30 amount I requested (3K ) by the way.

good luck

got my statement from then today they are a net 30 now, i had to jump through hoops to get them to approve me and they split my line between office max and best buy for 250 each when i went to apply for northern tools which is backed by hsbc aswell they told me they want to see my pay history with this 2 cards first then in 6 months i can apply for a third hsbc backed card. kinda glad i only got 250 at this time because if they gave me 10k i prob would have dug myself a hole i would have gone buck wild in that store!

wow didn't know this we have an account with them and it is revolving, glad it is they gave us a great line of credit. Anyone know if those with revolving accounts will be switched to net 30?

Yes, all OLD accounts that were revolving for a certain year time frame were all converted to Net 30 accounts. I don know they left some OLD accounts from many years active with the revolving though. Who knows though, they might soon convert even though as well.

Hope that answered your question.

The last post in this topic was posted 4883 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.