If I was you.... I'd be calling FTD! :P Experian update on the flowers....

The last post in this topic was posted 4788 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So, I got an email a few minutes ago. Experian has updated my results from my disputes. These disputes are the ones from when I sent them flowers and had a conference call with Experian if you remember the thread. In fact, here is a link to the thread: http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?s...=345878&hl=

I will let the results of the dispute speak for themselves. I did a screen capture so you can see the actual Experian results page which I'm sure all of you are aware of and have visited before.

SCREEN SHOT LINK

:wave::swoon:

:dance::rofl::lol::clapping:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I got an email a few minutes ago. Experian has updated my results from my disputes. These disputes are the ones from when I sent them flowers and had a conference call with Experian if you remem

pretty small. i could hardly read it.   jack1212

Heh...I've been super busy,new job and got engaged. But I pop back in every now and again .

pretty small. i could hardly read it.

jack1212

Yeah, that's the limits of a Macbook Air. Right click, save as. Open in picture viewer and zoom in.

But, I'll help you out.

11 DELETES! Mostly main TL's a couple collections

Prior to the FTD thing, Experian wouldn't even dispute anything. I got back the "previously verified" every time.

Since you still claim that you sent them flowers from FTD, why can't you take a screenshot of the FedEx tracking information showing delivery? This is relevant to this thread, because you're saying that the flowers you *sent* had everything to do with the above mentioned deletes.

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=349007

Do you plan to scan and share the inquiries from Asset that you discussed before?

Arkbuck

Yeah, I will. I forgot to grab the paperwork. I don't have a scanner at home. Don't need it. I was able to post this because it was just a screen shot and it's easy to do on a Mac because of the built in "Grab" software.

Since you still claim that you sent them flowers from FTD, why can't you take a screenshot of the FedEx tracking information showing delivery? This is relevant to this thread, because you're saying that the flowers you *sent* had everything to do with the above mentioned deletes.

Because it doesn't show anything other than sent "from" city and state, and then the "to" city and state, along with the day/time it was delivered. Its irrelevant.

I could do a screenshot of FTD.com, but that has a bunch of information on it and it takes too long to edit. I did this one because it was quick. If it would of taken a bunch of time to black out the info. people don't need to see, I wouldn't have posted this either.

But, I will find a way to accomidate your request with minimal effort. Easier to do at home than at work.

Good job dude. You caught alot of grief in the other thread, but you were certainly thinking outside the box and it worked for you.

Congrats.

I'm sending a big package over now with golf balls for the gents and flowers for the ladies!

:lol:

Patent/Copyright Pending! Can't use it. :rofl:

:clapping::dance:

I agree. On a PC I have to type Alt + Print Screen. Holding 2 keys down at a time is quite difficult and cumbersome :-)

Yeah, I will. I forgot to grab the paperwork. I don't have a scanner at home. Don't need it. I was able to post this because it was just a screen shot and it's easy to do on a Mac because of the built in "Grab" software.
I agree. On a PC I have to type Alt + Print Screen. Holding 2 keys down at a time is quite difficult and cumbersome :-)

Its not the capture part that is time consuming, its the blacking out of information that nobody needs to know but me (i.e. name, account numbers, address, etc.)

radioguy-

your a good sport, i'll give you that. :(

Tell that to all the haters :rofl:

Just keep on your own path and live your dream.

Unrelated to credit but related to haters I recommend the book the 4 agreements.

But, I will find a way to accomidate your request with minimal effort. Easier to do at home than at work.

It's not really my request, it was the request of the majority of the posters in the thread that you linked in this thread.

Yeah, well I'm lazy and its not a top priority to make other people happy that I don't even know. Sorry. Not trying to argue. I'll do what I can when its convenient for me.

Don't get me wrong, I like Grab. But I prefer Skitch.

Its not the capture part that is time consuming, its the blacking out of information that nobody needs to know but me (i.e. name, account numbers, address, etc.)

Yes I agree, using a paintbrush or square tool definitely takes up too much time.

O wait, same amount of time you just spent replying to this thread. Well shoot, there goes that idea...

:(

When I'm at work, yes. I have a CAD station and a Macbook Air. I use the CAD station for work stuff only. I use the Macbook Air to post on here and take notes during meetings and such. I'm on here because I'm in a meeting right now.

Regardless of what you all say, I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do. I refrained from further posting about the flowers thing until results came from it. No point in arguing and such.

Is it that hard to believe that I got Experian to re-investigate items when all I got before were previously verified? Seriously? The flowers thing is also not that big of a deal. Geez... Try it yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I like Grab. But I prefer Skitch.

I bought a Mac to make our IT dept. crazy :(

Because it doesn't show anything other than sent "from" city and state, and then the "to" city and state, along with the day/time it was delivered. Its irrelevant.

I could do a screenshot of FTD.com, but that has a bunch of information on it and it takes too long to edit. I did this one because it was quick. If it would of taken a bunch of time to black out the info. people don't need to see, I wouldn't have posted this either.

Good Deal Radiodesignguy! I have read all of your threads, but never commented! I really don't think you should go to the extreme to prove how/what you are doing with your credit repair. Even in this day and time I am not to surprised what can or will happen with the Credit Bureaus! Our lively hood is pretty much controlled by the information that they collect. Most of the damaging information is collected from agencies whom main objective in life to make us pay one way or the other whether the debt is Maxima or BMW, they really don't care. But a high five to ya!! :(

Edited by Maxima

It's not really my request, it was the request of the majority of the posters in the thread that you linked in this thread.

Yeah, well I'm lazy and its not a top priority to make other people happy that I don't even know. Sorry. Not trying to argue. I'll do what I can when its convenient for me.

By my count, it's been almost 3 weeks that folks here have been requesting it. Not trying to argue here myself, but it's not like you were just approached about this. Your stories have been far-fetched at best, and I'd just hate to see new people come here and take your stories as valid advice. Your 300k in the bank, the flowers, the 1hr conference call with VP's and Exec's at Experian, etc....enough is enough, seriously. Then when asked for a very simple bit of proof, you act coy about it....yet continue to post about things, referring to those scenarios, still with no proof. It's not inappropriate for some "stranger" on here to ask for a bit of proof of your claims, to establish some trust with you. By the way, you're a stranger to me....but I don't have a problem scanning in information to this very public board...because I have nothing to hide and I'm not a liar. You?

Good Deal Radiodesignguy! I have read all of your threads, but never commented! I really don't think you should go to the extreme to prove how/what you are doing with your credit repair. Even in this day and time I am not to surprised what can or will happen with the Credit Bureaus! Our lively hood is pretty much controlled by the information that they collect. Most of the damaging information is collected from agencies whom main objective in life to make us pay one way or the other whether the debt is Maxima or BMW, they really don't care. But a high five to ya!! :P

Agreed :(

Like I said in the past, each to his/her own. Where's that one chick that was talking all that smack about how she has 30 deletes using legal tools and the laws that was talking all that smack? Yeah, well I have 23 this month, and I didn't do anything but send 46 CMRRR disputes and $100.00 in flowers. There's more than one route to get to the same place. :rofl:

The last post in this topic was posted 4788 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.