Sign in to follow this  
Lighthouse84

Zoom teeth whitening

LOKI, I'm sorry if you're mad at me for making a comment but I think you're very pretty and you have a beautiful smile and not just because of the whitestrips. Thanks for posting the pics! :rofl:

LOKI, I'm sorry if you're mad at me for making a comment but I think you're very pretty and you have a beautiful smile and not just because of the whitestrips. Thanks for posting the pics! :rofl:

+1

(I have VERY white teeth- thank you Crest white strips!).

I'll post a pic in a min...

I wanna see the pic of your teeth! :P

I've been using a Rembrandt whitening rinse and it really works. I bought it and Arm & Hammer whitening gel because both had good reviews on drugstore.com. The Arm & Hammer makes my teeth kind of sensitive so I don't use it as much, but I love the Rembrandt rinse, it tastes good too.

I'm going to hate myself for posting this pic! In my defense it was the 4th of July, in Houston, TX (read HOT), humid as it gets and we had been out for about 4 hrs before this pic was taken! (and I have naturally curly hair!)

I should also add- I have a horrible scar on my right cheek that stands out like a sore thumb in any and all pictures.... this is why I will rarely allow myself to be in a picture- let alone smile and show teeth.. I have a crooked smile. I know this and realize there is nothing I can do about this- it upsets me greatly. I thank my bio-mother each time a picture is taken of me for this. Low self conscience is an understatment so please no comments- good or bad.

Zoom whitening VS Crest white strips (I've done the white strips 3 times over the past 2 years)

Can you guess who saved the $$$$. (also- I smoke and drink massive amounts of coffee. Baby sis only smokes)

0404-60.jpg

061808014.jpg

030407004.jpg

What fer does the hawt chicks always say things about them selfs like that.

ummmm...... dont reckon thar any ner a chance you have a heard of the CB Calendars Girl project havin ya??

I wanna see the pic of your teeth! :blink:

I've been using a Rembrandt whitening rinse and it really works. I bought it and Arm & Hammer whitening gel because both had good reviews on drugstore.com. The Arm & Hammer makes my teeth kind of sensitive so I don't use it as much, but I love the Rembrandt rinse, it tastes good too.

I'm going to hate myself for posting this pic! In my defense it was the 4th of July, in Houston, TX (read HOT), humid as it gets and we had been out for about 4 hrs before this pic was taken! (and I have naturally curly hair!)

I should also add- I have a horrible scar on my right cheek that stands out like a sore thumb in any and all pictures.... this is why I will rarely allow myself to be in a picture- let alone smile and show teeth.. I have a crooked smile. I know this and realize there is nothing I can do about this- it upsets me greatly. I thank my bio-mother each time a picture is taken of me for this. Low self conscience is an understatment so please no comments- good or bad.

Zoom whitening VS Crest white strips (I've done the white strips 3 times over the past 2 years)

Can you guess who saved the $$$$. (also- I smoke and drink massive amounts of coffee. Baby sis only smokes)

0404-60.jpg

061808014.jpg

030407004.jpg

What fer does the hawt chicks always say things about them selfs like that.

ummmm...... dont reckon thar any ner a chance you have a heard of the CB Calendars Girl project havin ya??

:glare: You know what's scary, that post right there was "normal" for me and I actually understood the whole thing without re-reading, and I'm originally a Yankee. Welcome to gawga. 30252 representin' :unsure:

Edited by radiodesignguy

I wanna see the pic of your teeth! :D

0404-60.jpg

061808014.jpg

030407004.jpg

Seriously, you're gorgeous. And you should know that, but in case you didn't, I'm here to inform you of the fact. That, and the whimpers of men across CB should be enough to convince you of the truth. :D

I Zoomed a few years ago as a gift to myself for quitting smoking. My dentist gave me a sensitivity toothpaste to use for 2 weeks prior, and I took Advil before and after. I had slight pain about 4 hours after the procedure lasting about an hour.. It was nothing Advil couldn't handle. I went up about 8 shades and was very happy with the result. One thing I haven't heard others mention, was that I was given a of "white" food diet to adhere to for 3 days following the procedure. It was my understanding that it is vital to maintaining the result. I know dentists cannot predict the results, but they can tell you if you are a good candidate for zoom.

I Zoomed a few years ago as a gift to myself for quitting smoking. My dentist gave me a sensitivity toothpaste to use for 2 weeks prior, and I took Advil before and after. I had slight pain about 4 hours after the procedure lasting about an hour.. It was nothing Advil couldn't handle. I went up about 8 shades and was very happy with the result. One thing I haven't heard others mention, was that I was given a of "white" food diet to adhere to for 3 days following the procedure. It was my understanding that it is vital to maintaining the result. I know dentists cannot predict the results, but they can tell you if you are a good candidate for zoom.

Yeah... He said I would have to avoid things like tea and marinara sauce for a short period of time afterwards. I am glad to hear that you had such positive results with it. How long did the improvement last? Did you buy any of the "touch up" at home kits/products?

I go to have my impressions made today, and I assume they'll give me the sensitivity stuff then as well. I have the actual procedure completed on the 18th.

I had the zoom completed today and it was worth every penny. It was not a 'rip off' by any means. My teeth are incredibly whiter and much brighter. I did have some 'zinging' pain the last three minutes into it with my bottom teeth. The tops are fine, but I have had some sensitivty to the bottoms. I had the procedure done about 8 hours ago and I would say 90% of the pain is gone. They were all really impressed with my results, and so am I. :blink:

So happy I had it done!