Sign in to follow this  
TheChosenOne

TU APP SPREE -- who's with me?

SFB visa? BMW visa?

SFB visa also pulls EQ don't they? let me investigate BMW.

Just pulled the trigger on NC everyday rewards visa

Looks like no entry in the CP for BMW for georgia.

Random EX and EQ pulls, so I am kinda hesitant. Should I do it?

anybody else wanna join me and find out? :rofl:

How many did you have disappear in the past 6 months? If it was a fair number, won't your scores take quite a dip? Acceptable to you?

How many did you have disappear in the past 6 months? If it was a fair number, won't your scores take quite a dip? Acceptable to you?

BB, I wish I could remember but I never thought TU inqs would be worth remembering since they disappeared so quickly. Anywhere Between 4-10 the last 6 months. the last year could be well over a dozen :lol:

So not a huge biggy. Just wondering if you had 20 or something crazy. :lol:

Yea u are probably right. I guess its not worth multiple new accounts. I have been rejected for a card for 7 inqs though. Hege has me thinking of that BMW card too.

I took advantage of INQs falling off my TU to app for the SF Visa, Chase Wawa and Nationwide. Still waiting to hear on the last two or I would shopping for a card or two... SF all ready assured me I'll be able to get a card in 6 months though... :rofl:

Well I just called BMW and applied over the phone (i guess they don't do online applications anymore)

She said I'd be getting a letter within 30 days. Is the decision ever instant?

I wish there were some instant decision TU pullers. NC wanted a few days to decide also.

I took advantage of INQs falling off my TU to app for the SF Visa, Chase Wawa and Nationwide. Still waiting to hear on the last two or I would shopping for a card or two... SF all ready assured me I'll be able to get a card in 6 months though... :rofl:

SF visa, I believe from what Ive read is poor with CLIs and the starting limits can be low also. I don't really want anymore cards below 2k reporting. It just isnt worth it.

Nationwide (in the CP database) has denied a bunch of people with better scores than mine, so I'm gonna pass on that card.

I am interested in chase wawa though. never heard of that card before? :rofl: I know chase perfectcard is supposed to be a TU puller but for some reason pulled EQ for me here in GA last year.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

just found out NC approved for 13k!!!!

this is my highest limit ever :cry2:

Man I would have never known about NC without CB! Thank you! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im officially on kona now for the rest of the year. I am in disbelief!

Man I would have never known about NC without CB! Thank you! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow! I might have to check them out. be sure to update the NC thread and creditpulls

congrats!

SF visa, I believe from what Ive read is poor with CLIs and the starting limits can be low also. I don't really want anymore cards below 2k reporting. It just isnt worth it.

I've gotten 1K or 2K every year like clockwork. The limit is not over 10K, which for me is one of my lower limits but still a nice oddball card to have.

wow! I might have to check them out. be sure to update the NC thread and creditpulls

congrats!

will do :o

I've gotten 1K or 2K every year like clockwork. The limit is not over 10K, which for me is one of my lower limits but still a nice oddball card to have.

my highest was 6k before this. I won't fully believe it until I see the card in the mail. Very polite CSR on the phone asked me if I wanted to BT. I said Id have to call her back with the info. Would a BT be a bad sign to them?

I can not thank you guys enough.

:D:o:o:o:o:o:o

this is my highest limit ever :huh:

what is NC?

:D:o:o:o:o:o:o

this is my highest limit ever :huh:

what is NC?

North Carolina??? no its National City

I was thinking of something like this. Chase pulled TU for me a fews weeks ago.

NC? Hmmmmm.... National City?

yep national city.

I tried to find the main NC thread to bump it up with my results but it doesnt come up in the search function for me....

edit to say: this thread started out as kinda a joke seeing if anybody thought it would be a good idea. I wouldn't go on an actual app spree in this climate. I applied for 2 cards and thats all for me! Goodluck if you want to go for a few though :rolleyes:

Edited by TheChosenOne

yep national city.

I tried to find the main NC thread to bump it up with my results but it doesnt come up in the search function for me....

edit to say: this thread started out as kinda a joke seeing if anybody thought it would be a good idea. I wouldn't go on an actual app spree in this climate. I applied for 2 cards and thats all for me! Goodluck if you want to go for a few though :blink:

Nah, I've gotten 5 in the past two months, and 8 in the past 6. I'm good!

yep national city.

edit to say: this thread started out as kinda a joke seeing if anybody thought it would be a good idea. I wouldn't go on an actual app spree in this climate. I applied for 2 cards and thats all for me! Goodluck if you want to go for a few though :D

is that the national city rewards elite visa card?

I took advantage of INQs falling off my TU to app for the SF Visa, Chase Wawa and Nationwide. Still waiting to hear on the last two or I would shopping for a card or two... SF all ready assured me I'll be able to get a card in 6 months though... ;)

Nationwide (in the CP database) has denied a bunch of people with better scores than mine, so I'm gonna pass on that card.

I am interested in chase wawa though. never heard of that card before? :D I know chase perfectcard is supposed to be a TU puller but for some reason pulled EQ for me here in GA last year.

It's a pretty yellow card, www.wawa.com in the lower left corner. Oh, check out the HoagieFest, too... :)

Oh- CONGRATS on the new card, too! Nice CL :lol: