Sign in to follow this  
Dena

Citi pulling EX now in PA!

I applied for the citi Professional the other day and called to check status..Everything citi in PA has always been a TU pull. The rep said I need to unfreeze my EX report so they can process my app...NO THANKS! I thought ok maybe its just the professional card so I hit the app for Cash Returns card or whatever its called...Same thing..They wanna pull EX now! I am really bummed over this...First Amex..now Citi..Well if nothing else I wont be able to apply for much now except Juniper :lol:

They have always been EQ for me (Virginia). Unless they come out with a fabulous new rewards card I'm not going to test them. EX is on ice and I will not unlock it for a creditor to pull.

Good to know, Thanks.

What region of PA? I'm basically in TU's backyard.

Montgomery County..not far from King of Prussia

Seems they have changed the game here as well. I'm in Ky and they have always pulled TU up until a few weeks ago. Another member in the area sent me a PM this week giving me the heads up on it too. I recently received a letter stating they could not process my application because EQ was frozen. I typically have EX and EQ on ice at all times because of B*.

Good to know, Thanks.

What region of PA? I'm basically in TU's backyard.

Montgomery County..not far from King of Prussia

Ack! TU country, for sure!

Thanks so much for the head's-up (not that I'm gonna get off the K-bus or anything.)

Glad you had EX on ice.

(I wonder if TU is starting/will start to get flack from creditors due to their b-ableness.)

Edited by cb_opus

Very interesting. Like yourguide, they've always pulled TU for me here in NY.

I haven't applied for anything recently but I know all of their ARs for me are on EQ.