Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard

Six months after opening, the 24 months is still reporting.

The opening date is the key for FICO.

During the first 6 months my opening (I too had the 24 months), FICO was aware this was a new account as it was included in the "accounts opened in the last 6 months" category.

Does it have any significance on average of accounts??

Checked my account online the other day, I was surprised to see a $2k CLI, bringing my CL to $12k. I've been carrying about a $3k balance on it for 4 months now that'll be paid off next month.

Haven't seen a bank-initiated CLI in years!!

my spouse just applied. got the 10 day notice. SOP.

approved but no card has arrived yet so limit is unknown for know.

TU pull. 818 FICO

This is still one of my favorite cards...CS as always been good to me, rate is unbelievable @ 4.5% fixed, have given me 2 CLIs in 15 months (went from 5k to 6k to 10k)...and I looked today and they have a cap on their BTs of $50.

Only downsides is that I can't convert points into cash (I just get restaurant GCs), and the AF.

my spouse just applied. got the 10 day notice. SOP.

approved but no card has arrived yet so limit is unknown for know.

TU pull. 818 FICO

PP card arrived 3 days before the credit card did LOL

limit $20,000

matched her lowest.

wow. two year mark. I just received my reissued emigrant card. when I get a chance I'll figure out how much CB Ive earned.

wow. two year mark. I just received my reissued emigrant card. when I get a chance I'll figure out how much CB Ive earned.

hegemony,

after some serious bumpage of inqs from tu, i reluctantly applied for the ameriprise card a couple of weeks ago. to my major SHOCK, I got an instant approval for 26k. of course after that I got greedy and did a non-strategic, non-well thhought out 3 more apps, denied, denied, denied. my question to you is at what point can or should i try to get more juniper cards, and which are the best ones, emigrant, us air, etc ?

hegemony,

after some serious bumpage of inqs from tu, i reluctantly applied for the ameriprise card a couple of weeks ago. to my major SHOCK, I got an instant approval for 26k. of course after that I got greedy and did a non-strategic, non-well thhought out 3 more apps, denied, denied, denied. my question to you is at what point can or should i try to get more juniper cards, and which are the best ones, emigrant, us air, etc ?

I would wait 6 months.

congrats!!! 26K is a sweet limit!

hegemony,

I would wait 6 months.

thanks, 6 mo. sounds reasoable. after ameriprise, which is juniper/barclays best in breed, emigrant, us air or a different one ?

hegemony,

I would wait 6 months.

thanks, 6 mo. sounds reasoable. after ameriprise, which is juniper/barclays best in breed, emigrant, us air or a different one ?

emigrant and seamiles along with us air seem to offer higher limits than others of their co-brands. my emigrant is 36K where they only gave me 10K originally for ameriprise

hegemony,

I would wait 6 months.

emigrant and seamiles along with us air seem to offer higher limits than others of their co-brands. my emigrant is 36K where they only gave me 10K originally for ameriprise

thanks for the info !

doh. I just realized I meant to post this is the tripping thread!!!!

new lounges added:

Bosnia Herzegovina

Tuzla Int'l (TZL) - VIP Lounge, Terminal 1

Canada

Calgary Int'l (YYC) - Rocky Mountain Lounge, Concourse C

Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Int'l (YWG) - Servisair Lounge, Domestic Terminal

France

Biarritz Anglet Bayonne (BIQ) - Horizon Lounge, Terminal 1

Nigeria

Lagos Murtala Muhammed (LOS) - SDS Skye Lounge, Int'l Terminal

Slovak Republic

Zilina (ILZ) - Gate VIP Lounge

new lounges added:

Bosnia Herzegovina

Canada

Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Int'l (YWG) - Servisair Lounge, Domestic Terminal

France

Nigeria

Slovak Republic

So which one is the Mint helping you to visit? :blush:

new lounges added:

Bosnia Herzegovina

Canada

France

Nigeria

Slovak Republic

So which one is the Mint helping you to visit? :D

I got cashback not miles.

I earn over 100K miles a year from flying and flying bonuses. I have a hard time using them. Right now I have about 200K with UA alone.

Right now I have about 200K with UA alone.
How about gift cards to Lettuce Entertain You? They have some nice restaurants.

nah. I use the miles to "buy" upgrades. With UA you can buy a higher cost economy class ticket and use miles to upgrade to business. I generally buy H/M or Y/B class economy and burn miles (e.g., 30K each way to Asia) for the upgrade.

nah. I use the miles to "buy" upgrades. With UA you can buy a higher cost economy class ticket and use miles to upgrade to business. I generally buy H/M or Y/B class economy and burn miles (e.g., 30K each way to Asia) for the upgrade.

Does AA fly to Asia? You can get a quick 90k bonus for there two personal and one business cards.

Does AA fly to Asia? You can get a quick 90k bonus for there two personal and one business cards.

I probably would be turned down for the CITI blacklist and the PR still reporting on my EX report.

UA is the easiest option from LAS to Asia since AA would route me only to LAX on commuter jets or back track to DFW.

NW is an option, but I've found its service lacking (not that UA is that great).

Hege let me take a trip to Paris on your miles that you have "a hard time using".. <_< I'll pay..

Edited by Jdotrillah

Just a note for those looking to use the PP at the LAS lounge that the US Airways lounge (outside of secured area) is set to close in a few weeks...unless they get lucky with a reprieve like the RDU lounge got.

Does this card report credit limit?

I just checked CCT, and the limit is reporting on EQ and EX, but not on TU, which reports high balance only. Not sure if it is the same on the "real" reports.