Sign in to follow this  
goal07

App Spree and CLI results

It's been a great 7 days...just went on my last little spree for a LONG while, and the results are...

1. NFCU Auto Loan - preapproval for upto 56K...no stipulation to trade in current auto. (not sure if I'm going to use this or not...have 60 days to decide) - EQ hard pull

2. NFCU CLI NavCheck - approved requested amount from 10K-15K (opened in Sept 07, 1st CLI 2 months later. I use heavily and PIF before statement cuts) - EQ Hard pull

3. Exxon/Mobile store card - approved $500 - EQ hard pull (online)

4. Best Buy store card (not the mastercard) - approved $750 - program B (boo) - EQ hard pull (online)

5. Firestone - approved $900 (TU Hard pull online - already gone)

6. Called Cap One magic number and got $500 CLI - for a total of 1K CL. Have only had the card since January and used and PIF. (No pull)

2 denials - CareCredit and Marathon (Both EQ pulls)...GEMB HATES me!!!

Now...off to enter this into creditpulls and next I'll work on more CLI's from current creditors. Still have some baddies that I am working on...it's almost been 1 year since I started my journey and I've already came so far..thanks CB!

edited to add: My current util is 28% overall with balances reporting only on 2 cards (NFCU BT's). I never thought I would see a day like this when I was approved more than denied...and already have existing credit cards with no balances...learning discipline and patience was the key for me!

Edited by goal07

learning discipline and patience was the key for me!

Congratulations, OP! That's a pretty nice list. And you hit the nail on the head with this comment.

Thanks everyone...I couldn't have done it without the help from Creditboards...this is the most awesome discovery, ever, in my life!!