The last post in this topic was posted 4730 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I am sure there are more but that's off the top of my head.

You guys are going to laugh at me--just don't do it too loudly.... I think there is something about Harrison Ford and Sean Connery and Anthony Hopkins OMG.

Anthony LaPaglia :D

I thought I was the only one who lusted after him too..

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, I used to have a thing for Mos Def until I found out about all those daggone kids he has...killed the fantasy for me. :D

Sayid from Lost...yes indeed! He's gorgeous.

Jack from Lost wouldn't be bad either.

I've worked very hard to block out the reality of his wondering tadpoles, thx for ruining it again. :lol:

Oh, and Jayz not the cutest...but he can get it cuz he got a LOVELY swagger! :lol:

Ok, for me...Not many:

Rick Trevino. I don't care that he's short. He's still taller than me. And that crush has lasted since I was like 10 or 11. :lol: (Unless ya listen to country music, and even then, y'all probably won't know who he is).

Matthew McCoughney (sp?) is a total hottie...But now that I know he has BO...:D

The guy who plays "Nick" (?) on CSI (Las Vegas) and the guy that plays Erik Delko on CSI Miami (I can't stand watching David Caruso's acting, but that other guy makes it all worth while. :lol:)

I also think the guy that plays "Charlie/Charles" on Numb3rs is a total cutie. :lol:

I think Owen Wilson is kinda cute.

Before he aged, I though Nicholas Cage was cute. Now, I just think he's aged badly. :(

Other than Rick Trevino, though...I don't know if I'd consider any of hte others a "crush"...:wub:

ETA: There is one other guy I lust after---the guy that plays House on HOUSE. :) (I would SO leave DH for that man right there. :rofl:)

Edited by angeleyeskkhr
I am sure there are more but that's off the top of my head.

You guys are going to laugh at me--just don't do it too loudly.... I think there is something about Harrison Ford and Sean Connery and Anthony Hopkins OMG.

Anthony LaPaglia :D

I thought I was the only one who lusted after him too..

If we are being honest here....I used to have the hugest crush on Don Johnson and AL Pacino (his YOUNGER) days of course. :lol:

Rick Trevino. I don't care that he's short. He's still taller than me. And that crush has lasted since I was like 10 or 11. :huh: (Unless ya listen to country music, and even then, y'all probably won't know who he is).

Then, he's not short. :D

The guy who plays "Nick" (?) on CSI (Las Vegas) and the guy that plays Erik Delko on CSI Miami (I can't stand watching David Caruso's acting, but that other guy makes it all worth while. :lol:)

George Eads and Adam Rodriguez, respectively. I like Nick, too, though I'm sure not exactly in the same way you do. :D

My SO and I sit and laugh at David Caruso and his over-the-top acting.

Speaking of CSI, and going a bit OT... Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) is, to me, the complete opposite of attractive (I also think she's a selfish mouse). I so don't get what the fascination is with her, yet I've read CSI message boards and she has oodles of fans that think she's 'it'. In fact, I see her as so unnattractive that the story-line that she used to be a sexy and hot stripper as laughable.

Rick Trevino. I don't care that he's short. He's still taller than me. And that crush has lasted since I was like 10 or 11. :angry: (Unless ya listen to country music, and even then, y'all probably won't know who he is).

Then, he's not short. :D

George Eads and Adam Rodriguez, respectively. I like Nick, too, though I'm sure not exactly in the same way you do. :D

My SO and I sit and laugh at David Caruso and his over-the-top acting.

Speaking of CSI, and going a bit OT... Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) is, to me, the complete opposite of attractive (I also think she's a selfish mouse). I so don't get what the fascination is with her, yet I've read CSI message boards and she has oodles of fans that think she's 'it'. In fact, I see her as so unnattractive that the story-line that she used to be a sexy and hot stripper as laughable.

Thanks, I could barely remember the names of the characters they play, let alone their own names..:D I completely blanked.

I think her character has gotten less and less likeable (again, IMHO) over the years. I'm just havinga harder and harder time, cuz I thik like you said, she's getting more and more selfish/bi---y.

I liked Jorja Fox's character though..I think she, and the woman who plays the blonde chick on CSI Miami are both very pretty.

Oh, that got me to remember Bones (I also think "Bones" and the artist chick on Bones are pretty--then it reminded me I think the guy is hot too. :cry2: But not really "crush" hot.. Just appreciative of his looks.

ETA: I've met Rick Trevino in person a couple times. Trust me. He's short. I'm only 5 foot. This guy's like 5'4 or 5'6 or something like that. :rofl:

Edited by angeleyeskkhr

I like the older guys - they are more 'manly' men than some of the pretty boys today. I think Donald Sutherland is hotter than Kiefer any day! :D

I also love.....

Johnny Depp

Adrien Brody

Owen Wilson

Patrick Dempsey (and I loved him when he was a geeky teen in the 80's, so he's MINE! :angry: )

ETA: There is one other guy I lust after---the guy that plays House on HOUSE. :lol: (I would SO leave DH for that man right there. ;))

Me too! lol

Me too that you lust after him or that you'd leave MY husband? :rofl::P

Both. I want him, AND I'd leave your husband in a second. I wouldn't even give notice. As a matter of fact, I want him so bad, I'd just take him and cheat on your husband. Again, with no notice. I'd start this second if he walked through the door. (House, not your husband). Well, not THE second. But right after he bought me lunch - your husband could comsider himself being cheated on (by me) :lol:

ETA: There is one other guy I lust after---the guy that plays House on HOUSE. :lol: (I would SO leave DH for that man right there. ;) )

Me too! lol

Both. I want him, AND I'd leave your husband in a second. I wouldn't even give notice. As a matter of fact, I want him so bad, I'd just take him and cheat on your husband. Again, with no notice. I'd start this second if he walked through the door. (House, not your husband). Well, not THE second. But right after he bought me lunch - your husband could comsider himself being cheated on (by me) :lol:

you lie.

You'd totally jump him FIRST, and then make him buy you lunch, wouldn't you?

ETA: There is one other guy I lust after---the guy that plays House on HOUSE. :lol: (I would SO leave DH for that man right there. ;))

Me too! lol

Both. I want him, AND I'd leave your husband in a second. I wouldn't even give notice. As a matter of fact, I want him so bad, I'd just take him and cheat on your husband. Again, with no notice. I'd start this second if he walked through the door. (House, not your husband). Well, not THE second. But right after he bought me lunch - your husband could comsider himself being cheated on (by me) :P

Uh, sweetie, DH would LOVE for you to leave him alone. He's preparing the cardboard cut out of House.....He swears you'll fall for it. :P

Just teasin'

ETA: But I'll tell ya what. I'll let ya have DH...And I'll take House. :lol:

Edited by angeleyeskkhr

I like the older guys - they are more 'manly' men than some of the pretty boys today. I think Donald Sutherland is hotter than Kiefer any day! :rofl:

I also love.....

Johnny Depp

Adrien Brody

Owen Wilson

Patrick Dempsey (and I loved him when he was a geeky teen in the 80's, so he's MINE! ;) )

:lol: Hmmm, me thinks I'll pull out Pirates of the Caribbean 1 this weekend!!!

ETA: But I'll tell ya what. I'll let ya have DH...And I'll take House. :lol:

You're a cruel woman, angel. It's one thing to leave a DH for House. It's a whole different thing to leave a DH to me. Your DH would come back to you and wanna be roommate with you and House.

;)

ETA: But I'll tell ya what. I'll let ya have DH...And I'll take House. :rolleyes:

You're a cruel woman, angel. It's one thing to leave a DH for House. It's a whole different thing to leave a DH to me. Your DH would come back to you and wanna be roommate with you and House.

B)

:lol: You can't be THAT bad. Birdman seems to like you enough to want to spend all day every day with ya...Just talking and starin' into your eyes. B)

The last post in this topic was posted 4730 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.