The last post in this topic was posted 4810 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

First of all, for the word "cockalepsy"

this has made it impossible to continue my day in normal fashion.

Then, for quoting studies about straight men having homosexual thoughts.

this has made my dating outlook look even grimmer.

Also, for the make up that I ordered but have yet to pick up.

it is making me twitchy.

And, lastly, for ignoring my MySpace page.

All in all, I'd like to tell you, you're a troll. A trouble brewin, word making up, chaos instigating troll.

How do you like them apples.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, for the word "cockalepsy"

this has made it impossible to continue my day in normal fashion.

Then, for quoting studies about straight men having homosexual thoughts.

this has made my dating outlook look even grimmer.

Also, for the make up that I ordered but have yet to pick up.

it is making me twitchy.

And, lastly, for ignoring my MySpace page.

All in all, I'd like to tell you, you're a troll. A trouble brewin, word making up, chaos instigating troll.

How do you like them apples.

Never fear, my Russian princess...take comfort in the fact that:

I am sorely mistaken. In pretty much everything. Anything I saw on Discovery Health is wholly inaccurate, and therefore my fault.

I am a bad driver. I should drink a 12 pack next time...I'm sure it would enhance my vehicular abilities.

MY huge make up order was SUPPOSED to be here today, but because DHL sucks, and they're stupid, instead of going from Texas, thru NM, and then here, somehow my order is now in OHIO and won't be here till tomorrow.

As for Myspace, I have no excuse, I should get on more, but I don't. I get on like once a week.

Oh, and since ya don't like cockalepsy, how about dickabetes?? I'll let you choose!

:huh:

I am a bad driver. I should drink a 12 pack next time...I'm sure it would enhance my vehicular abilities.

Take comfort in the fact that you're not alone. :huh:;)

One thing I can say, someone else is about to have a HUGE problem with me, if they cannot stop making digs at me in random threads. It isn't the first time she's done it, but I hope it's the last.

At the risk of getting Neen'd, that's all I'm going to say for now.

Take comfort in the fact that you're not alone. ;):P

One thing I can say, someone else is about to have a HUGE problem with me, if they cannot stop making digs at me in random threads. It isn't the first time she's done it, but I hope it's the last.

:huh: I hope ya don't mean me? I was only teasing when I said I had to keep my daughter away from you so you didn't turn her into a freak. :lol:

I :wub: ya. :good:

Take comfort in the fact that you're not alone. :lol::good:

Holy bleepers. I swear I just now opened this thread and saw this. Coincidence, I swear!

Take comfort in the fact that you're not alone. ;):P

:huh: I hope ya don't mean me? I was only teasing when I said I had to keep my daughter away from you so you didn't turn her into a freak. :lol:

Not you, honey. *hugs*

don't backpedal, angel, stand your ground!! You know full well that letting your daughter by Fataliya is BOUND to have you visit a college dorm room in 12+ years and find a leather sex swing hanging from ceiling next to ALL the flavors of KY warming jelly.

Noone wants to see this happen to you. Be strong, angel, be strong.

I :P ya. :good:

don't backpedal, angel, stand your ground!! You know full well that letting your daughter by Fataliya is BOUND to have you visit a college dorm room in 12+ years and find a leather sex swing hanging from ceiling next to ALL the flavors of KY warming jelly.

Noone wants to see this happen to you. Be strong, angel, be strong.

:wub::huh:;)

Damn girl, even I didn't know KY had flavors. You FREAK!!!!

I've seen scents, but not flavors, lol.

[quote

:good::wub::huh:

:lol: Scents turn to flavors when they're in your mouth. ;)

What can I say, I like to have my tongue artificially warmed up..

Edited by SnorkMaiden
[quote

:good::wub::huh:

:lol: Scents turn to flavors when they're in your mouth. ;)

What can I say, I like to have my tongue artificially warmed up..

Ya know, there are probably more natural ways to do that....

And since you know 3 things to do with it, I hope what I'm thinking of is one of them, lol. :P

And since you know 3 things to do with it, I hope what I'm thinking of is one of them, lol. :D

I don't lick melted candlewax, no matter what you might be thinking. For future reference, you just go ahead and assume my virginal tongue does NONE of ANYthing that YOU might be thinking.

:lol:

And since you know 3 things to do with it, I hope what I'm thinking of is one of them, lol. :D

I don't lick melted candlewax, no matter what you might be thinking. For future reference, you just go ahead and assume my virginal tongue does NONE of ANYthing that YOU might be thinking.

:lol:

Actually, I love melted candlewax - it is so erotic...

Fataliya is currently soaking in a Neen'd-free zone.

The rest of you, however, better fly right. Or drive right. Or, frankly, type right. :blink:

Man, I wish I could take you to work with me!! At the first sign of someone about to cuss at me, you could jog past the table with a "This is a Neen zone" sign or something. That would rock, lol. :lol:

I will be on after work. It's been an........interesting day, hehe.

*hugs*

Take comfort in the fact that you're not alone. :D:P

Fataliya... this too shall pass... in other words eff em & move on, not worth the energy, especially since Im only in this thread to ask for recent baby pics..... oh and for Black Jack tips cuz I feel the need to inch my way to Atlantic City

Take comfort in the fact that you're not alone. :D:P

Fataliya... this too shall pass... in other words eff em & move on, not worth the energy, especially since Im only in this thread to ask for recent baby pics..... oh and for Black Jack tips cuz I feel the need to inch my way to Atlantic City

I got pics of her on my phone. I'll pull my memory card out later and upload a few.

She looks like a little Keebler elf, cuz she's got ears that stick out, and no hair, lol!

As for Blackjack, the best I can offer is don't split tens and always play the same, whether you're on a winning streak, or a losing one.

The last time I played, I played for about 3 hours and only lost $30. Other than that, I haven't played in 2 years or so.

People, can I get you to focus for a minute? You can all let your minds wander loose and do reckless damage in other threads, as you always do, but this one was created to pick a fight with Fataliya. PM her for to counsel your poor card playing skills and request pictures of Fatrollia Jr. This thread here has a purpose.

The last post in this topic was posted 4810 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.