I need more TLs, What should I apply for?

The last post in this topic was posted 4846 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I want a CLI on my Chase card but in order to do that, they told me they would have to do a hard pull. Since they would do a hard pull, I asked them if I could apply for another CC without having another hard pull. Still waiting on the responce, I talk to the same person at Chase and she isnt even at work yet.

I have never had a loan either. I am looking at a new car loan but I guess that 3 active CC and no pervious loans are hurting me chances. Would I be better off with another CC or should I just get a small personal loan, no more than $1k?

Thoughts?

It's been a couple years since I've been out of the "game", but for awhile, I was a finance manager at an auto dealership. Based on your scores, you should have no issue at all. How old are your active TL's?

Also, you are most likely eligible for a first-time buyer program, if you've never had an auto loan.

S

I want a CLI on my Chase card but in order to do that, they told me they would have to do a hard pull. Since they would do a hard pull, I asked them if I could apply for another CC without having another hard pull. Still waiting on the responce, I talk to the same person at Chase and she isnt even at work yet.

I have never had a loan either. I am looking at a new car loan but I guess that 3 active CC and no pervious loans are hurting me chances. Would I be better off with another CC or should I just get a small personal loan, no more than $1k?

Thoughts?

I agree with Shutterist. You don't need another cc or a previous loan to qualify for a car loan.

Thoughts?

I agree with Shutterist. You don't need another cc or a previous loan to qualify for a car loan.

I think I saw a post the other day regarding OP wanting a car. He did the app with Marv and he said approved with co-signer. IIRC, OP wanted a 40k car with 2300 a month income, forgive me if I am wrong.....

Thoughts?

I think I saw a post the other day regarding OP wanting a car. He did the app with Marv and he said approved with co-signer. IIRC, OP wanted a 40k car with 2300 a month income, forgive me if I am wrong.....

Your right, I take home $2400 a month. My TL are 7y, 4y, and 6m old. What is the first time buyers program anyways?

I dont pay rent for where I live, I live on an Army base in Army Barracks. The only thing I have to pay for is my internet and that is $100 a month. Net here in Germany is $$$$$

Edited by Shane

Thoughts?

Your right, I take home $2400 a month. My TL are 7y, 4y, and 6m old. What is the first time buyers program anyways?

I dont pay rent for where I live, I live on an Army base in Army Barracks. The only thing I have to pay for is my internet and that is $100 a month. Net here in Germany is $$$$$

Personally, I would look for a cheaper car. a 40k car on such low income would make for a large payment. I think that is what is going to be a stopper for you, and not the credit. Unless you put tons of money down I personally dont think a bank will touch it. just my .02

Thoughts?

Personally, I would look for a cheaper car. a 40k car on such low income would make for a large payment. I think that is what is going to be a stopper for you, and not the credit. Unless you put tons of money down I personally dont think a bank will touch it. just my .02

You'd be surprised. Not that I'm encouraging anyone to take on more car than they can afford but bottom line - they want to sell the cars.

Thoughts?

Yes I know its a lot but I will buy the car even if I have to wait. I will be working with Community Bank (BOA), Andrews Federal Credit Union, and USAA. They work the the Army so I might have a chance. Trust me, i will post the progress here even if I get denied.

The last post in this topic was posted 4846 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.