Credit Card "Pre-Selector" sites?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would like to mention I was approved with an sp on EQ for 4.5k using this site. 

anyone have a current link for US Skank prequal?   ETA: the crap1 link also seems to crap out  

UPDATED LIST 5/5/2020   USALLIANCE Financial Credit Union HSBC Capital One Citi Chase Bank of America Discovery American Express BBVA BankMob

I was also approved last week with a 19 dollar application fee.

Same. But they have a range of products that either have a lower app fee ($19) and higher annual fee ($79) or a higher app fee ($39) and lower annual fee (I think it's $59). Works out the same the first year, after that those who pay the higher app fee get the better deal. They decide which offer to give you.

if they charge my account (i checked online and they took $39) does this mean im getting the card? or am i still in the application process? i dont want to get overly excited and not get this card......everyone else is getting it :D

usually unless there is a problem with the $39 or with verifying identity, this is a good sign you are approved. congrats!

No, they took my money and then about a month or so to get it back

I finally got an HSBC offer when i was denied for the student discover. But them taking your money does not always mean that you are approved

no doubt, but the process is set up to grab the money if an application makes it past an initial screening.

Im in the process of beginning my credit repair journey, i have ZERO credit cards and finally tried. Did the Orchard preselector site from above, got approved with 300$ limit, just now tried the best buy preselector and got approved with 100$ lol :rofl: but hey its something to start with.

Link for the BBuy, No annual fee, their terms changed the last few days, no secured offer anymore either before i would get the secured and unsecured.

https://www.hsbcapply.com/start/rewardzonemastercard?media=B5IM29H20061100001EM[\url]

jason

Im in the process of beginning my credit repair journey, i have ZERO credit cards and finally tried. Did the Orchard preselector site from above, got approved with 300$ limit, just now tried the best buy preselector and got approved with 100$ lol :blush: but hey its something to start with.

Link for the BBuy, No annual fee, their terms changed the last few days, no secured offer anymore either before i would get the secured and unsecured.

https://www.hsbcapply.com/start/rewardzonemastercard?media=B5IM29H20061100001EM[\url]

jason

it is now "in review"

i have to wait 10-14 days and they have my email.

i guess i have to wait now :dntknw: but i hope it works out. this would be good if i got this and my orchard card too. but anyway, now we wait and hope

These are the credit cards I have applied for an received approvals for in the month of February.

Household Bank Platinum Mastercard $300-Had to verify

Finger Hut $160-Had to verify

Kays $500-Took a day or so

Express $350 (Pre-Approval) Instant

Capital One $300 (Credit Step Program) (Pre-Approval) Had to submit utility bill and ssn card

Citi Secured (Pending Approval) $500

Spiegel $250 (Pre-Approval) Instant

I'm done with my app spree! I haven't been able to get credit cards in forever long until this month.

Currently I've been carrying

Indigo Bank Card $1000 Since 2007

Orchard Bank $300 Since 2006

Bank of America Visa Platinum Secured $500 Since 2009

I was pre-approved for BB Gold Rewards, so I applied but was rejected and this was the reason:

INSUFFICIENT CREDIT REFERENCES

Im guess its probably because this would have been my first card. :clapping:

Edit: I dont even have a fico score right now because I don't have any trade lines reporting as active within 6 months. I just completed a school loan rehab, so when the new positive TLs post and I can check my fico I will try for it again.

Edited by foeplay
Im in the process of beginning my credit repair journey, i have ZERO credit cards and finally tried. Did the Orchard preselector site from above, got approved with 300$ limit, just now tried the best buy preselector and got approved with 100$ lol :lol: but hey its something to start with.

jason

they just called me to verify!! they said i should get it in 10-14 days from today. they asked a bunch of questions and told me to set a verbal password. which i did and she said its on its way out.!!!

if this is true than i am a happy camper. hopefully my hsbc orchard card comes too!

if i have these two cards i would be elated

I was pre-approved for BB Gold Rewards, so I applied but was rejected and this was the reason:

Im guess its probably because this would have been my first card. :P

Edit: I dont even have a fico score right now because I don't have any trade lines reporting as active within 6 months. I just completed a school loan rehab, so when the new positive TLs post and I can check my fico I will try for it again.

I was preapproved for it as well and then denied. The reason was "Negative history with previous HSBC account". So they're blacklisting now??? :lol:

I didn't understand why bcuz I just got approved for an Orchard card last month. :)

Im guess its probably because this would have been my first card. :(

I was preapproved for it as well and then denied. The reason was "Negative history with previous HSBC account". So they're blacklisting now??? :blink:

I didn't understand why bcuz I just got approved for an Orchard card last month. :D

Weird. I recently got approved and I have negative history with HSBC. Maybe it's just a random reason generator....

Im guess its probably because this would have been my first card. :grin:

I was preapproved for it as well and then denied. The reason was "Negative history with previous HSBC account". So they're blacklisting now??? :lol:

I didn't understand why bcuz I just got approved for an Orchard card last month. :D

Weird. I recently got approved and I have negative history with HSBC. Maybe it's just a random reason generator....

RANDOM REASON GENERATOR has been in full swing in recent months

Was approved for the Best Buy Mastercard... Only a $100 limit, but stoked to begin with. wtf? My credit is sub 500s, how am I getting approved for a non-subprime card?

Congrats! I think you will find that most consider this a subprime card, though. As long as you are happy with it, that's what matters. I know I was!