Sign in to follow this  
Mark LA

AMEX HAS NOT TOUCHED ANY OF MY ACCTS YET thread

Nothing here either.. Have $300 balance and recently CLI'd from 3k-6k. This is on AMEX Delta SM Gold. Has anybody reported AA on the Skymiles Gold?

*KNOCK ON WOOD*

Edited by trip0r

No clds, freezes or flags to date/hour/minute. In fact there are increases on the horizon - on my rewards balances that is... :D

You mean to tell me that there actually are folks who are pleased with AMEX :mellow: ?????????

After reading the threads around here, I had the impression that AMEX was in the process of systematically trashing every one of their members; I thought that I was living on "borrowed" time :D .............

Mine is still a fresh account, as of January, so I'm trying my best not to provoke them. One charge to ~14% utility and then PIF.

Clean here as well; cycle about $1.2K per period, PIF. Rewards building.

And yes, I am still, very, very wary of Amex!

Wife's fine.

Two of the four I have (the ones that are credit) have been hit. One is a Blue that the wife is an AU on.

But I have other CCs from other issuers that have taken AA on some here at CB, but not on me.

So what?

My *wood card balance increased by almost $30...I cannot believe it.

Oh wait, I made a charge for that amount. Oops, my bad.

Amex is still good for me, though I do worry. Got a Delta Gold in Nov 07 , converted it to a Blue in Jan 08.

Been keeping around 25% util on it, paying as I go. Now I'm about to take a big trip for a long deserved vacation, this

would be a bad time for any problems. Fortunately, though I also have a new BOA Amex with over 3x the CL of my

Amex Blue. Good to have a backup plan. :lol:

i'm pretty surprised - i only got my Amex a little over a month or so ago but it's received heavy usage - and i appear to be totally off Amex's radar. no soft ARs or anything. i don't get it!

i still keep checking Experian. isn't that what they typically pull to do their ARs?

this card is making me paranoid. :clapping:

Nothing has changed with my Amex accts - as of today. Feb 15, 2008. 1:16pm pst

I have 3 accts... all over $25K limits... low UTILs but have been a day or 2 late more than once....

no CLDs, ratejacking or other AA