Sign in to follow this  
jenyphur

CHASE - You are NOT going to believe this!!!

Ours is not quite that bad...it's around 10k a year with the league fees and of course the travel. But he's only 11! The good news is that he's old enough to start travelling with the team and/or coaches or other players. It's not in our 'budget' to all go as a family any longer. :D

On a bad note, Chase just called and she informed me that they would have to pull my credit to see if they can reinstate my CL. :( Gee..thanks.

Ours is not quite that bad...it's around 10k a year with the league fees and of course the travel. But he's only 11! The good news is that he's old enough to start travelling with the team and/or coaches or other players. It's not in our 'budget' to all go as a family any longer. :wave:

On a bad note, Chase just called and she informed me that they would have to pull my credit to see if they can reinstate my CL. :lol: Gee..thanks.

Assuming it'll be a hard, I really don't understand why CCCs which we have relationships with don't pull an AR-soft instead. Is there something different they can see on a hard-pulled report they can't get from an AR-softed? (I wonder about this with harded CLIs too)

Congrats Op on taking your story to the court of public opinion to get it addressed!! :D

On a bad note, Chase just called and she informed me that they would have to pull my credit to see if they can reinstate my CL. Gee..thanks.

I think I'd tell them "thanks but no thanks, you've damaged my credit score enough already. But I'll be sure to mention your generous offer in my next interview." :angry:

Chase doesn't care about you, they care about their image. Since you had 2 interviews already, you're a prime candidate for more reviews, and they're hoping you'll say "Oh, they're so wonderful, they fixed what they broke!"

This is true, they were just saving face. They could have cared less until after the interviews are done.

Congrats on getting the problem fixed, and on the interviews... But I wouldn't get all mushy about them, because who knows if they will turn around and do it to you all over again.

Chase doesn't care about you, they care about their image. Since you had 2 interviews already, you're a prime candidate for more reviews, and they're hoping you'll say "Oh, they're so wonderful, they fixed what they broke!"

This is true, they were just saving face. They could have cared less until after the interviews are done.

Congrats on getting the problem fixed, and on the interviews... But I wouldn't get all mushy about them, because who knows if they will turn around and do it to you all over again.

I agree with the above posts. Chase is only thinking about the bad publicity Chase is getting. I'm glad you did the interview and exposed their bad practices instead of just accepting it because it's business and they have the right to do it. Congrats on getting your fees refunded.