Sign in to follow this  
Sultan

Nevada FCU

https://www.nevadafederal.org

They have some very good rates on their mortgage and credit card products I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them, I haven't found any info anywhere about them, they've been advertising on TV though.

I might be the test dummy on this one.

looks like they have a very limited membership eiligability, but wow 6.9 and min limit on plat of 10k looks promising.

Theres also this one

http://www.gncu.org/ (just saw their commercial too) kind of hokey (couldn't even find mortgage rates, and no credit card products) they must gearing up for bigger business.

A decade or two ago there really wasn't any reason to move to Nevada, thats obviously a thing of the past.

1.9 % for 12 billing cycles the 9.9 for plat or 15.99 for preffered. after the 12 cycle intro cash advances are 17.99%.

1.9 % for 12 billing cycles the 9.9 for plat or 15.99 for preffered. after the 12 cycle intro cash advances are 17.99%.

Evidently I didn't poke around enough :swoon:

The first one I posted looks on par or better than the best I've seen in the way of CU's.