I've discovered a (disturbing?) trend about guys and their hair

The last post in this topic was posted 4828 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So I was at a bar Saturday night with some friends. Place was packed. Anyway, it seemed like half the guys had their hair in this weird style: really short on the sides - almost to the scalp, and close (but not quite as close), on the top, BUT.....

At the very front, where the forehead meets the hairline, the hair was longer and sticking straight up. Gelled to the extreme, and sticking up like a little pyramid.

Are straight guys doing this too? Or is this some new gay trend about which I'm (once again), woefully behind the times. :dance: :dance: :dance:

So I was at a bar Saturday night with some friends. Place was packed. Anyway, it seemed like half the guys had their hair in this weird style: really short on the sides - almost to the scalp, and close (but not quite as close), on the top, BUT.....

At the very front, where the forehead meets the hairline, the hair was longer and sticking straight up. Gelled to the extreme, and sticking up like a little pyramid.

Are straight guys doing this too? Or is this some new gay trend about which I'm (once again), woefully behind the times. :dance: :dance: :dance:

My oldest son does that thing with his bangs too. I thought it was limited to kids, though.

i haven't seen that... yet.

i can say that DH uses wayyyyyyy too much gel, though. it's mostly because his hair doesn't lay right since it's wavy. if i didn't have enough to do and i wanted to save a little money i could water down his pillowcase and squeeze the reconstituted gel back into it's original container if i really wanted... but, ummm, no. :)

The last post in this topic was posted 4828 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.