Patti!!!!!!!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 4829 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Neener!!!!! How I've missed you!! After a dopey second round I think I may survive <_< The emails kept me smiling from you, Quilty and hlburi and sweet ms_lisa. It has been decided that I'm 2 inches taller post surgery and the rehab will take up to a year, but the worst is behind. I still cant stay up for long periods but at least I'm home. Thank you all so much for the prayers, you'll never know how much they've meant to me.

Neener!!!!! How I've missed you!! After a dopey second round I think I may survive :) The emails kept me smiling from you, Quilty and hlburi and sweet ms_lisa. It has been decided that I'm 2 inches taller post surgery and the rehab will take up to a year, but the worst is behind. I still cant stay up for long periods but at least I'm home. Thank you all so much for the prayers, you'll never know how much they've meant to me.

Yay!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

You go rest - but if you need anything (and I mean ANYTHING), please have DH PM me and I will move heaven and earth to get it to you. I'm so excited that the bad stuff is behind you and that you're walkin' tall again. :grin:

Neener!!!!! How I've missed you!! After a dopey second round I think I may survive :yahoo: The emails kept me smiling from you, Quilty and hlburi and sweet ms_lisa. It has been decided that I'm 2 inches taller post surgery and the rehab will take up to a year, but the worst is behind. I still cant stay up for long periods but at least I'm home. Thank you all so much for the prayers, you'll never know how much they've meant to me.

I'm so glad you're doing well!!!

Thanks everybody for the kind words. I'm having a hard time using a walker, and not being able to go potty without assistance, but I'm trying to pay hubby back back for all his years of nursing by me.

Thanks everybody for the kind words. I'm having a hard time using a walker, and not being able to go potty without assistance, but I'm trying to pay hubby back back for all his years of nursing by me.

You let that man know you did hard time in the potty when he broke his hand. :):rofl: :rofl:

Let those kids cover you in kisses and help, too!

I am soooo happy to see you're back!!

I'm thrilled to hear things went well. :rofl:

Now you just need to take it easy and let everyone take care of you!

I'm looking forward to hearing your progress...you have so much to look forward to.

Wishing the best for you, as always. :lol:

i'm glad to hear your surgeries went well... i hope you continue to heal in the best way possible!

my mom is supposed to have spinal surgery as well as surgery to correct nerve damage and she's putting it off because she can't get time off work since her doctor's office is having a hard time understanding how FMLA paperwork is supposed to be done or that it even effects her... and it's her work that caused her to have this problem in the first place. it's just absurd.

Good to hear your surgeries were a success!

I used a walker for about three to four months once that I alternated with a wheelchair from reconstructive ankle surgery/complete achilles tendon detachment. I thing i learned was to get a plastic grocery baggy, tie it to my walker as I moved around the house/outside, and put stuff I'd need like bottled water, painkillers, book/magazines, snacks, etc. etc.

Edited by cinderella

yeah... the REAL revenge would be your son breaking both arms again and your DH having to wipe BOTH your butts

:)

Keep uo the mending, we miss ya

:D So happy you are home and resting well. It takes a bit of getting used to when using the walker. I did not last very long on the walker! :lol: Hey the sweet part is DH can give you lots of assistance like warn showers etc. I am so happy for you and my oh my TALLER!! I think I got shorter when I had mine, Stay strong sweetie and Take it easy! :wave:

The last post in this topic was posted 4829 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.