Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Dealer just called-last day of the month

The last post in this topic was posted 5937 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

OK, usually DH posts in this forum, but here it goes. We have been getting calls from the Chevy Customer Service (Did you buy a car yet?). I told the rep that it was the 3rd call from them wanting to know why we didn't buy from the dealership. Basically, told him that the deal sucked! So, he was going to call the dealership.

Ten minutes later the dealership called. The salesman said that it was the last day of the month and if we came back in they could offer us the very best deal because they have had low sales this month. I told him that he had the paperwork and to talk to the sales manager and get back with me with his "best offer".

So, is it really possible that I will get a better offer because it is the last day of the month?

TIA ~Heather

OK, usually DH posts in this forum, but here it goes.  We have been getting calls from the Chevy Customer Service (Did you buy a car yet?).  I told the rep that it was the 3rd call from them wanting to know why we didn't buy from the dealership.  Basically, told him that the deal sucked!  So, he was going to call the dealership.

Ten minutes later the dealership called.  The salesman said that it was the last day of the month and if we came back in they could offer us the very best deal because they have had low sales this month.  I told him that he had the paperwork and to talk to the sales manager and get back with me with his "best offer".

So, is it really possible that I will get a better offer because it is the last day of the month?  

TIA ~Heather

Well Heather, Although it is the LAST day of the month, I aint working.

Probably trying to get you to come back in again and beat up on you some more.

LOL!  Thanks Marv, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

I been napping and watering plants. I dont even know if they sold anything over at my place.

Lazy day today

Good luck

The last post in this topic was posted 5937 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.