Official www.myfico.com discount thread

faztcobra

The last post in this topic was posted 1007 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

This is an e-mail I received from MyFICO. Hope someone can use this.

"To express our appreciation for your participation in the FICO Forums community, we’d like to offer you a credit report and FICO score at 50% off. Just use the following promotional code anytime during the next 60 days at myFICO.com: F1tt64282"

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but when I got to the payment screen, it didn't ask for a discount code. And not on any of the other screens before that one either. Apparently I'm doing something wrong or missing something because you guys seem to be getting there just fine or does it ask for the discount code AFTER you click "make purchase now"??? :)

Jade, you enter the discount code in a box on the bottom of the "customer agreement" page next to your "confirm email"

There's no discount code box or a "confirm email". The only thing at the bottom of the "customer agreement" page (for me) is the check box to agree and the "continue" button. Maybe this is because I have done the trial before and cancelled it. But I don't want to do the trial again. I want to pay the full (yearly) price for scorewatch, but with the discount of course. But since I've already used up my trial it's not open to me. :wub:

But that doesn't add up because when I cancelled (this was maybe 2 months ago) the rep told me that whenever I decided to come back I could get 10% off my next fico product. And she gave me a code: FICO5189.

So I don't understand. Should I maybe just call them?

which one of the options do u choose from myfico.com site, is it the one that says fico standard where u get 1 report and 1 score for 15.95 each. I'm getting ready to pull my scores and I'm new at this and need to know which one to use. thanks

This is an e-mail I received from MyFICO. Hope someone can use this.

"To express our appreciation for your participation in the FICO Forums community, we’d like to offer you a credit report and FICO score at 50% off. Just use the following promotional code anytime during the next 60 days at myFICO.com: F1tt64282"

I got the same email but my code is different - I think they're tracking us. :rolleyes:

:huh:

• Pam locked and unpinned this topic

The last post in this topic was posted 1007 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.