Official www.myfico.com discount thread

faztcobra

Ok I tried to buy the TU credit score from MyFico and this is the message I recieved (none of these reasons would apply to me?) Any ideas?

Thank you for your interest in FICO-Scored TransUnion Credit Profile.

We regret we are unable to fulfill your order request because your credit report does not currently contain enough information to meet the minimum scoring criteria required to calculate a FICO® score. In order for a FICO® score to be calculated, a report must contain:

•At least one account which has been open for six months or more.

•At least one account that has been updated in the past six months.

•No indication of deceased on the credit report.

The minimum criteria is designed to ensure that there is enough recent information in the report on which to base a FICO® score.

If interested, you may obtain a copy of your TransUnion Credit Profile online (without FICO® score) by clicking here, which will link you to TransUnion who will process your request.

Your credit card has not been charged for this request. You may see a pre-authorization for the purchase price on your credit/debit card. These funds are held temporarily and will not be posted as an actual charge.

Your credit report was accessed to provide this service, which will be reflected by a Fair Isaac inquiry that the credit bureau will post to your credit file. The Fair Isaac inquiry is labeled such that it will not affect your credit rating.

Thank you

myFICO® Customer Care

• Admin
Ok I tried to buy the TU credit score from MyFico and this is the message I recieved (none of these reasons would apply to me?) Any ideas?

Thank you for your interest in FICO-Scored TransUnion Credit Profile.

We regret we are unable to fulfill your order request because your credit report does not currently contain enough information to meet the minimum scoring criteria required to calculate a FICO® score. In order for a FICO® score to be calculated, a report must contain:

•At least one account which has been open for six months or more.

•At least one account that has been updated in the past six months.

•No indication of deceased on the credit report.

The minimum criteria is designed to ensure that there is enough recent information in the report on which to base a FICO® score.

If interested, you may obtain a copy of your TransUnion Credit Profile online (without FICO® score) by clicking here, which will link you to TransUnion who will process your request.

Your credit card has not been charged for this request. You may see a pre-authorization for the purchase price on your credit/debit card. These funds are held temporarily and will not be posted as an actual charge.

Your credit report was accessed to provide this service, which will be reflected by a Fair Isaac inquiry that the credit bureau will post to your credit file. The Fair Isaac inquiry is labeled such that it will not affect your credit rating.

Thank you

myFICO® Customer Care

If you haven't already, start a new topic in the main credit forum so people can help you figure this out. If you have accounts that should be scoring, then there is a mixup of some kind. It can be straightened out. :mellow:

What exactly do you subscribe to? To get your FICO scores?

Go to myfico.com & select products. You can get the EQ or TU or both. CPPSAVINGS gives you 20% off.

They also have the score watch from EX...comes with a score.

• Pam locked and unpinned this topic