Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

myfico132 worked a bit over an hour ago or thereabouts. Call it 11:59pm on Sept 5th.

It's probably been mentioned earlier in the thread, but don't forget to put the discount code on all three lines if you buy 3 reports at once. It gives you a discount on all three.

myfico132 worked a bit over an hour ago or thereabouts. Call it 11:59pm on Sept 5th.

It's probably been mentioned earlier in the thread, but don't forget to put the discount code on all three lines if you buy 3 reports at once. It gives you a discount on all three.

This code just worked for me.

I tried myfico.com to get my scores, and it said they couldn't authenticate my indentity??? Did this ever happen to anyone, a window came up telling me I had to call a number to finish the process???

This also happened to me. I called the 800 numbers and they were able to a manual verify over the phone.

what is this myfico thing and how does it work

:shock:

I am putting this PM I recieved on here since its a response to my last post on this thread. I stripped all identifying info of the sender for reasons of the TOS of this board (I think, but better safe than sorry). Keep in mind no one is insulting you here as we are all here on this board for the same thing, but the key for others to help you is for you to help yourself first.

=====================================================

To: Q

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:56 pm est

Subject: really

i am aware of what fico is i was just wondering about the whole 20% deal and about the site

if you cant help or have an answer please do not waste my time with your sarcasim Thank you sir or madam

=====================================================

However, I post that icon when the information asked is easily found. In this case you didn't even have to search, it was inthe first 5 pages of this thread. I know for sure that LKH put a disciptive post correcting a poster about the reason to pull scores from MyFICO. Even the link is in this thread all to be done is click it and an new window pops up, and then read away. And if you want sign up. Too easy dude, too easy.

myfico132 worked Sept 20 at 3:40 AM MST. don't ask...my puppy woke me up, and I cannot get back to sleep. 20% off

I got my fico score, how does everyone get three? I only got one. The one from tu. I paid for the three, with the 3 trw's (which I had already) but I never got the scores for any but one. I want to watch my scores change after I start paying off all these items on my trw.

Please help. :oops: