Sign in to follow this  
faztcobra

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

Hello There! :wink:

I was very impressed with your knowledge and scored. I do understand the overall of 700 and ex, eq and tu. But may I inquire a bit more, what are the small scores your talking about with fico? I joined the credit expert (ex), and truecredit (tu) and mycreditinform with equifax . Trying to get my score up around 600 so I can get a condo and out of this expensive apartment that lease is ending soon, and rent will be 250 more since I gave them notice I am not staying! I need to get the 3rd score up from experian but they are so slow.. I have the ohter 2 up to 593 and 592 not counting some paid off credit cards. What is hurting me is my X husbands slow credit and some collections that he did not pay and came out of the woodwork. Inquirys too, sicne I am mortgage hunting. You sound like someone very wise, can you advise me please?

Thank you and again Congratulations. I talked to a man at Lending tree who said the best score he ever had seen was a 711, and you got him beat! How did you do it?

Thanks

A :D

I tried myfico.com to get my scores, and it said they couldn't authenticate my indentity??? Did this ever happen to anyone, a window came up telling me I had to call a number to finish the process???

I got the code myfico20 today in response to their service being out of commission for most of the early afternoon.

I used that later today and received two scores and Experian was unable to validate. Blocked for 24 hours.

Just used myfico132 for both me and hubby's discount on the 3 FICO reports.

Me:

EXP 674

EQU 686

TU 655 (down from 690--suing creditor reporting in violation of BK discharge)

Hubby:

EXP 665 (down from 675-because he owes $70 on a $300 cc card!-what a scam)

EQU 675

TU 650 (down from 715 due to same reason as above-initiating lawsuit)

Good Luck!

Hello There! :wink:

I was very impressed with your knowledge and scored. I do understand the overall of 700 and ex, eq and tu. But may I inquire a bit more, what are the small scores your talking about with fico? I joined the credit expert (ex), and truecredit (tu) and mycreditinform with equifax . Trying to get my score up around 600 so I can get a condo and out of this expensive apartment that lease is ending soon, and rent will be 250 more since I gave them notice I am not staying! I need to get the 3rd score up from experian but they are so slow.. I have the ohter 2 up to 593 and 592 not counting some paid off credit cards. What is hurting me is my X husbands slow credit and some collections that he did not pay and came out of the woodwork. Inquirys too, sicne I am mortgage hunting. You sound like someone very wise, can you advise me please?

Thank you and again Congratulations. I talked to a man at Lending tree who said the best score he ever had seen was a 711, and you got him beat! How did you do it?

Thanks

A B) :?

You might want to start your own thread in the CREDIT FORUM.