Sign in to follow this  
faztcobra

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

Someone let me know if it works.

And is the discount greater than or equal to 20%, versus "valuedcustomer" ? Otherwise, what's the incentive to try it ?

Calm down. Someone was contributing to this thread. Codes are the main point of THIS thread. Don't slam them for that. Not everyone uses "valuedcustomer" either. I know I don't. I save a few key strokes over you by typing in "myfico20".

..Calm down...

:shock:

Who pissed in YOUR cornflakes ???

I explained why I was asking how much the discount was !

Why would I try it otherwise. I will point out, however, that there's no risk per se because one can always back out.

Talk about someone having their knickers in a twist !

Sheesh !

MYFICO144 is the code de jour.  Havent tried it yet though.  Someone let me know if it works.

CONFIRMED. 20% discount.

Who pissed in YOUR cornflakes ???No one! I don't eat cornflakes.

I took this

what's the incentive to try it ?

as you asking what was so special about that code.

I think in general, ALL the myficoXX codes are 20%.

Naaah, actually, on reflection, I think I was mistakenly thinking there was a risk of getting locked into less than 20% discount. But, as I said above, one can back out.

So, my question WAS moot, BUT I don't think you were right to interpret my question at other than face value and assume something negative in it !

As you said this is a myFICO.com discount thread and, I will add, a STICKY ! No use in cluttering it up arguing this any further.

I'm OK with it, how about you ?

does anyone know any free promo codes i tried fannie once and it worked about a month ago but its not now any new ones out there for a free report