Sign in to follow this  
faztcobra

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

SAVE 20% ON myFICO® PURCHASES!

We appreciate your interest in myFICO.com, and would like to extend to our valued customers a limited time opportunity to make your next myFICO.com purchases at a 20% discount.

To take advantage of this discount, please log into your account at www.myfico.com using your Member Login ID and Password. Once logged into the site, click to purchase the product of your choice and insert the following code in the promotional code field:

myfico132

Thank you again for your interest in myFICO!

Heres another variation of a code,says its 29% off....

https://3bfico.intersections.com/enroll.asp...766102205400308

I'll have to check this site out.  If it's $28.50 for all 3, then that's $9.50 a pop...the best we've seen around here.  That'd also be roughly 26.6% off the normal price of $12.95.

It's not for all three scores. It's three reports and 1 TU FICO score. If you subtract $18 for the EQ and EX reports (that's being kind because they're not straight from the CRA), that's $10.50 for the TU FICO report and score.

I reckon that as almost a 19% discount on a TU FICO score.

Does MYFICO pull all three FICO scores as soon as one creates a new account?

I am likely going to be going on an application spree over the next few days, and want to check my scores first. Before applying for the cards, and creating a new account with MYFICO.com, I want to make sure my first FICO pull comes tomorrow, not today, as my large payments to revolving accounts will register tonight.

Does the MYFICO system allow my to pull my report AFTER I pay for and create the MYFICO account, or will it do the pulls immediately after I create the MTFICO account?

First you create the account.

Then you purchase the reports when you choose. Once you give your credit card number as part of the order and submit the order, then they pull the reports.

You decide which one, two , or all three CRA's score reports you want and pay $12.95 for each (that's before discount of course !). You enter the discount codes as you're placing the the order(s). Enter the discount for EACH score report you order, even if at three at a time.

So, if you don't want the score calculated until after the credit payments hit, then don't order the scores until after they have. Meanwhile, there's no harm in setting up your userid and password if you want. That's separate from ordering score reports.

Hope that was clear.

You're welcome, mabound2003.

valuedcustomer worked for 20% discount July 1, 2004 this morning.

Ditto 7/7/04.

Dear crofttk

Interestingly, I signed up with MYCFICO last night, but guess what? It pulled the credit reports as soon as I signed up! I am sure I signed up for it somehow differently than you suggested, because it never gave me any options except to enter the discount code and then took me directly into my FICO scores and reports. The good news is that my EQ FICO score was what I wanted it to be. Bad news is that my large payments and therefore utilization on my revolving accounts had not yet been updated on my TU report, and therefore my scores on that report were not going to change from yesterday to today anyway!

So it all worked out fine. I got the same FICO scores I would have if I had done things the way I thought I ought to have done them yesterday. To clarify, though, for a neophite: the three reports I purchased remain available for 30 days. Anytime I want a new report or a new FICO score for any of the three CRA's, I have to purchase one on line for $9-$12.95, depending on discounts, etc? Purchasing the three I got last night allows me to see those snapshots of my three scores and reports on that day, July 6, but nothing later, like PG allows us to pull new reports and the FAKO scores.

...guess what? It pulled the credit reports as soon as I signed up.... the three reports I purchased remain available for 30 days. Anytime I want a new report or a new FICO score for any of the three CRA's, I have to purchase one on line for $9-$12.95, depending on discounts, etc? ...

DARN ! Sorry about that mabound2003 ! It's been a year and a half since I first signed up so I should have just shut my mouth.... :lol: I'm sorry I cost you money without the full info you wanted !

Yes, unfortunately, the scores you got are snapshots for that point in time. You would have to purchase new score report to get new score.

BTW, if you want report only, my opinion is you're better off going straight to each CRA for your $9.00 because any "formatting" differences in details could make the direct reports a much better basis for disputes.

DARN ! Sorry about that mabound2003 ! It's been a year and a half since I first signed up so I should have just shut my mouth.... :lol: I'm sorry I cost you money without the full info you wanted !

BTW, if you want report only, my opinion is you're better off going straight to each CRA for your $9.00 because any "formatting" differences in details could make the direct reports a much better basis for disputes.

You did not cost me any money at all! Don't worry. I was going to purchase all three reports either yesterday or today, and given the reporting specifics it actually made no difference, in the end, whether it was today or yesterday. So it worked out perfectly.

By keeping an active dispute with EXP I can access my full report anytime online with a report number that is less than 90 days old. However, with EQ that is a lot tougher and TU almost impossible except to dispute things I know are already there. With EXP I can see the entire report online anytime, but EQ seems always to have issues with verifying information online in order to let me access any detailed EQ information. In the end, by keeping an active report with each one I can keep disputing and adjusting information each time I call, asking for a new report, and keeping a live report number most of the year. That is what I have worked out for reports, but scores are clearly a different matter.

Here's one for you! This is a FREE EXP report, online. Copy and paste. It is on another thread on this board, and it works! I was amazed.

https:// www.experian.com/consumer/cac/02_Registration.jsp

Hey ! Thanks !

I used to get a free TU report all the time (I've been away from CB for about 9 months) but looks like they restructured to put a stop to that.

allen..THANK YOU so much for the code FANNIE! It works!! :thumbsup:
Now I'm getting a message that it's invalid or expired. Doh!

MYFICO144 is the code de jour.  Havent tried it yet though.  Someone let me know if it works.

And is the discount greater than or equal to 20%, versus "valuedcustomer" ? Otherwise, what's the incentive to try it ?