faztcobra

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

Oddly enough, just this afternoon I had to use 4 different codes because I got an invalid discount message. It accepted the second code, but when the next CRA popped up, it required a different discount, then a different one for the third. I think I used myfico132, MYFICO111 and valuedcustomer.

But when I ordered DH's right after that, it accepted MYFICO111 for his without ever questioning!

It's a hassle, but worth saving $17.74 between us!

myfico102 - Works for 20%

The lady gave it to me over the phone and I asked how long it would be good for... she seemed kind of shocked I would ask such a question but said there was no expiration on it as of now.

~K

If you purchased your reports from each cra's website, the score you get from there, unless it specifically says FICO Score, is a fako score and is worthless.

When you go to myfico.com, you can get all 3 with real Fico's for about $32 with a promo code.

Does this allow unlimited credit scores during the month? Or just one per month? So if changes to my credit history happen on day 25 of the month I paid for, does the system allow me to get a new credit score as of day 25?

Does this allow unlimited credit scores during the month? Or just one per month? So if changes to my credit history happen on day 25 of the month I paid for, does the system allow me to get a new credit score as of day 25?

No Mabound. It's a one time snap shot that you can view for one month. (or just print & can view forever). No point in continuing to check it afterwards...

-M