faztcobra

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

I purchased the ultimate 3b service.

It is less expensive than the one time and I'm not aware if the one time has any additional reports or features.

I waited until the day before the next scheduled charge to cancel to take advantage of the credit monitoring service until yesterday.

According to the product comparison page, the 3B report actually offers less. I have no personal experience using either product.

I purchased the ultimate 3b service.

It is less expensive than the one time and I'm not aware if the one time has any additional reports or features.

I waited until the day before the next scheduled charge to cancel to take advantage of the credit monitoring service until yesterday.

I got over being lazy and called. The rep agreed that there is nothing extra in the ultimate that is in the cheaper one. Might as well get cheaper then cancel

They asked me why I was canceling the service and I said it was because I didn't want to pay for it.

I got a CCT notification of my EXP FICO increasing 5 points. MyFICO, for the price, is always 1-2 days late. I was tempted to buy my TU and EQ FICO Scores but decided to be patient. I'd rather put an extra $31 on a CC payment. Anyways, this code still works S1403STL20FST

I got a CCT notification of my EXP FICO increasing 5 points. MyFICO, for the price, is always 1-2 days late. I was tempted to buy my TU and EQ FICO Scores but decided to be patient. I'd rather put an extra $31 on a CC payment. Anyways, this code still works S1403STL20FST

What does the code give? Edited by noturbizniss

Just a heads up - tried to order 3B monthly monitor for $29.95 - got a receipt and confirmation of order but no report was delivered. Emailed support - they are aware there is an issue & refunded my payment. Ordered on 4/17/16 - support response 4/18/16

Was able to successfully order reports doing the individual reports with the discount code.

Edited by genseeker

Happened to me over the weekend and again today. The order over the weekend was already backed out of the system, not sure why...

After 4 tries, I still could not enroll for the 3B. I even tried on my wife's account and it said that something did not match the Experian data and so it was disallowed. They had some suggestions..the first being that my card had my middle initial and my profile and accounts with the bureaus did not. Well, 2 of the 3 do, 1 does not. Then they suggested that the bureaus detected too many attempts and locked my reports. I then went over to Experian and they said I should create a new account as their system had changed. So, after doing that, I was able to enroll and get all 3 scores with no issues. I have feeling it a combination of issues of the changes at Experian, coupled with the way MyFICO is matching data. Either way, if it continues, they will continue to see a decline,

With myfico.com can I see my Fico. 2,3,4,8 and 9 scores?

With Ultimate 3B, Fico 8 gets updated on almost all changes. You get to pull a 3-bureau report quarterly and those reports show ALL the Fico scores. You also see those scores in your account, they just don't update except when you pull your quarterly report. As an example, here's what mine looks like today. So my TU Fico 8 score is 766 as of today. all the other scores are from a couple weeks ago, which is the last time I pulled a 3-bureau report. It doesn't show it on this view, but there's another view that shows a date next to each different Fico score, so it's easy to see "OK, those scores are from 7/1/2016".

VOg9fhs.jpg

Edited by Poor Bastard

There is a premium 3B product which is slightly more than 3B Ultimate but you get new report every month rather than every quarter. 40+ tax

There is a premium 3B product which is slightly more than 3B Ultimate but you get new report every month rather than every quarter. 40+ tax

I'm not seeing it.

I'm not seeing it.

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

Here you go

Is it worth it to pay for this every month? I not really all that concerned about the $40 but want to make sure I will get value out of it.

Do any of you pay for these? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

I'm not seeing it.

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

Here you go

Is it worth it to pay for this every month? I not really all that concerned about the $40 but want to make sure I will get value out of it.

Do any of you pay for these? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

IMO, general hyper-awareness of the constantly-changing minutiae on one's reports is best suited for credit nerds and meth addicts.

Edited by cv91915