Sign in to follow this  
faztcobra

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

Just an FYI, I have been seeing MyFico on some of the shopping portals too. Usually 200 points/miles for going through the portal. (AlaskaAir, Southwest, AA etc.)

Just an FYI, I have been seeing MyFico on some of the shopping portals too. Usually 200 points/miles for going through the portal. (AlaskaAir, Southwest, AA etc.)

I had to go into my eShopping portal for AA to find it...when I clicked the link, it took me to a score only product. When I logged in, it came back and said product no longer available. I was signing up for the monthly anyway, so I completed that...will see if the 200 miles posts to my AA account.

Has anyone ever get denied a fico score because they're experian file is frozen? That's the excuse they gave me

Has anyone ever get denied a fico score because they're experian file is frozen? That's the excuse they gave me

That seems more like an explanation than an excuse.

Yes.. it's a PITA.

Stupid question: Why would people use the discount code to order all 3 @ $47, rather than just subscribing for $24 to get all 3... then unsubscribing prior to it renewing? Am I missing something?

Yup, all the time

Stupid question: Why would people use the discount code to order all 3 @ $47, rather than just subscribing for $24 to get all 3... then unsubscribing prior to it renewing? Am I missing something?

I don't know. I just do the 24.99 one. You can cancel and start again for new reports if you want. But maybe I'm missing something?

If you have the FICO monitoring service, keep an eye out for the default 30% promotions that they automatically dump into your account. They do this so that you keep purchasing new reports and scores.

I don't know. I just do the 24.99 one. You can cancel and start again for new reports if you want. But maybe I'm missing something?

when you use the monitering at $24 will it let you get the 3 reports and 3 scores?

i guess makes sense to do it this way and cancel

when you use the monitering at $24 will it let you get the 3 reports and 3 scores?

i guess makes sense to do it this way and cancel

That is correct.

worth it to sub to usaa daily pulls and myfico 24.99 monitoring while doing repair and M$

Edited by Holysmoke

Can anyone else confirm cancelling and restarting 3 bureau monitoring (restart within 30 days) will give new additional score models?

Can anyone else confirm cancelling and restarting 3 bureau monitoring (restart within 30 days) will give new additional score models?

I have restarted after 30 days. Then yes. Not sure if anything changes if done within 30 days. Edited by hyschmied

I called to cancel about 25 days into my first month of monitoring. Come to find out that for me, they just stopped the auto-payment. At the end of the month, my account went into grace period for 20 days. I'm still getting alerts. YMMV

Others have reported that as well. Thank you for confirming. It looks like you get about a month and a half of monitoring for $24.99