Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

I called myfico. No codes work for July and they haven't released a new code.

If you want all three scores get the Suze Orman kit. Its $50 vs $60 for all they separately.

I am kind of mad. I wanted to use my debit card but I didnt think that I would have to pay full price. This is probably the first time that I have ever paid full price.

I used this code

E1307BDY20FST

I got $4 off, just updated my EX

I just used that for the FICO Standard Equifax score.

Anyone want to try changing the 7 to an 8? :D

LOL that worked although I didn't go ahead with the transaction. :)

AUGUST 2013: E1308BDY20FST

Edited by PhoenixDown

I signed up for myfico.com on July 25 to try the 7 day free trial. I called the same day I joined just to verify my last day to cancel. After speaking with the rep she suggested this was the best site to have an offered me a $9.95 discount after my 7 day trial was up. She added the discount before I got off the phone, when I sign into myfico.com it only shows $9.95 monthly fee no discount code used.

E1308BDY20FST worked for me... will post in one of Bob's threads to compare it to PSECU EX which came out today.

E1308BDY20FST worked for me... will post in one of Bob's threads to compare it to PSECU EX which came out today.

:good:

Summer Sale! Save 20% on your FICO Score

and Credit Report Powered by Experian, Equifax or TransUnion data Only $15.95 was $19.95 Offer expires 8/15/13 Order now to: bullet-winback5-oct2012.png Receive your FICO® Score and your Experian, Equifax or TransUnion credit report bullet-winback5-oct2012.png Discover the factors that affect your score bullet-winback5-oct2012.png Check that your credit reports have complete and accurate information btn-save-20-fd.jpg Promo code: E1308SUM20FST

Expires 8/15/13

Edited by Ron1

This code still works -- thanks for posting!

this code does not work no more does anyone know of a new one ???

E1308BDY20FST just worked for me at 6pm PST

I'm new here but I plugged the discount code into myfico.com and it was $48 for the three scores. That's a lot of money to me. Is it really worth it?