faztcobra

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

FICO25 no longer worked for me either but FICO20 worked just fine. Thanks HostingGuy! :)

Edited by mmm

They are laying off 200 employees too. They're probably counting on a lot of free links on all the boards. :glare:

ETA: they should tailor a product to the people who want to monitor their credit and their scores, give it a good competitive price, and they would get a lot of members from all across the net. They should give a free trial, but also track the freebies so people can't sign up over and over. They lack the capacity to see things from the customer's point of view. A good affordable product would sell like hotcakes, and people would renew each year or whatever term they offered. But no...that is not how they do things... :D

They are getting greedy and in the process are making far less than if they sold their products for a fair price. I bet they would make far more money by selling both available scores for a total of 12 bucks a month than the price gouge they are attempting now. I didn't mind spending 11.76 once in a while for an outdated TU but I ain't spending 15-16 bucks for it.

They are laying off 200 employees too. They're probably counting on a lot of free links on all the boards. :glare:

ETA: they should tailor a product to the people who want to monitor their credit and their scores, give it a good competitive price, and they would get a lot of members from all across the net. They should give a free trial, but also track the freebies so people can't sign up over and over. They lack the capacity to see things from the customer's point of view. A good affordable product would sell like hotcakes, and people would renew each year or whatever term they offered. But no...that is not how they do things... :D

They are getting greedy and in the process are making far less than if they sold their products for a fair price. I bet they would make far more money by selling both available scores for a total of 12 bucks a month than the price gouge they are attempting now. I didn't mind spending 11.76 once in a while for an outdated TU but I ain't spending 15-16 bucks for it.

I know. Seems like such a simple concept sell more at a lower price. They do not take human behavior into consideration.

No discounts worked for me today. FICO20, FICO25, MYFICO25 or CPPSAVINGS.

I didn't buy. eff them.

:rofl:

Hey everyone try friend25 I just did and it worked!!!!

Friend25 worked for me too! Thanks!!

friend25 worked for me today as well... got a nice little 125 point bump on my TU score power report! yahoo.gif

friend25 worked for me today as well... got a nice little 125 point bump on my TU score power report! yahoo.gif

:good: