faztcobra

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

I'm new at this......... I want to see my reports and see my true scores. I think from what I've read this is a good way to start. Should I Purchase the "3 report & FICO scores" from FICO for the $12.95 each.

( I will use the code). Please help!

I'm new at this......... I want to see my reports and see my true scores. I think from what I've read this is a good way to start. Should I Purchase the "3 report & FICO scores" from FICO for the $12.95 each.

( I will use the code). Please help!

YES! And when you use the code, it'll only be $10.36 a piece.

This one arrived in an email from MyFico on 5/27 for 20% off on all products except the 3 in 1 report:

myfico134

I really hope ALL of the myfico codes stop working....Im sick of it...Im addicted to checking my score after every slight change....got my CC bill...spent $90 last month alone....

Spent 10 today ( used myfico120)

I think if I had to pay the full $12 I would stop

:shock: :shock: :oops: :8)

I really hope ALL of the myfico codes stop working....Im sick of it...Im addicted to checking my score after every slight change....got my CC bill...spent $90 last month alone....

Spent 10 today ( used myfico120)

I think if I had to pay the full $12 I would stop

:shock: :shock: :oops: :8)

I was the same way when it was $9.99 a pop. Now that it's $10.36, I still pull fairly regularly, but not as frequent as the cheaper price. It's only .37, but I guess it's the double digits that has that psychological affect on me. Even at $12.95, I still bet you'd pull regularly, just not as frequent.

I just got the message that it expired. I am trying other codes..

myfico20 still works as of 30 minutes ago!!  Thanks guys!!