Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
faztcobra

Official www.myfico.com discount thread

Heads up! These discount codes are dead. Go to the end of the thread for current discount threads.

Post new codes that you have used recently...preferrably the 20% discount variety - or better if you come across one. If you use one and it has expired, PM me and I'll update the list.

At this point in time, I have:

myfico20

myfico102

myfico105

myfico108

myfico111

myfico118

myfico119

myfico120

myfico121

myfico122

myfico132

myfico133

myfico134

myfico138

myfico142

myfico144

myfico145

valuedcustomer

All are 20% unless otherwise noted.

These codes are only valid at www.myfico.com.

Edited by breeze

Can people put what the discount is next to the codes, just in case there's a better than 20% discount out there?

I mean, are the three scores MyFICO gives me the real ones from the bureaus?
Yep! So long as it says "FICO", you're getting your true score. If you come across a site that says "get your credit score", you can be assured that it's a fake, also known as fako.

Your discount is reflected after you enter your CC info, but before you accept your order. You can back out after seeing discount if you want.

use the link in my sig if you want to donate to the "help allen pay his bills"

takes you to myfico but i get a few cents off your purchase

heheeh

cmon!

haha

Sorry for the newbie questions..

Am I correct that it costs almost $40 to get your score from the three companies through myfico.com?

I pulled our credit reports from all three, and all of them offered to give the score for $5.00 extra, so why pay myfico $40? maybe I just don't understand... lol (I am very new to this and I've been trying to read as much as I can but my head is spinning at this point!)

~K

Sorry for the newbie questions..

Am I correct that it costs almost $40 to get your score from the three companies through myfico.com?

I pulled our credit reports from all three, and all of them offered to give the score for $5.00 extra, so why pay myfico $40? maybe I just don't understand... lol (I am very new to this and I've been trying to read as much as I can but my head is spinning at this point!)

~K

If you purchased your reports from each cra's website, the score you get from there, unless it specifically says FICO Score, is a fako score and is worthless.

When you go to myfico.com, you can get all 3 with real Fico's for about $32 with a promo code.