Sign in to follow this  
manifesto

No PG Lease for software??

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone new of ny NO PG leasing companies that will do a lease on software???

Thanks in advance!!!!

Happy Holidays! :D

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone new of ny NO PG leasing companies that will do a lease on software???

Thanks in advance!!!!

Happy Holidays! :lol:

It depends on a few things. Usually if you get approved for No PG leasing then the equipment usually doesn't matter unless its something out of the ordinary. Qualifications I have seen for no PG leasing is usually 5+ years time in business and a no closely held company. Other than that a 65+ paydex score would be part of it. I have used Trident Leasing Corporation in the past and are very upfront with you. I have used a guy named Nick Winters.

Hello all,

Thanks in advance!!!!

Happy Holidays! :D

It depends on a few things. Usually if you get approved for No PG leasing then the equipment usually doesn't matter unless its something out of the ordinary. Qualifications I have seen for no PG leasing is usually 5+ years time in business and a no closely held company. Other than that a 65+ paydex score would be part of it. I have used Trident Leasing Corporation in the past and are very upfront with you. I have used a guy named Nick Winters.

luniz97 - it seems all of your posts are either to promote Trident Leasing or to warn against Five Point Cap. If you are working with or for Trident then you need to join the Yahoo Groups for CB and promote that way.

Just seems a bit odd for a newbie to have no other input other than: http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?a...sult_type=posts

If your file is thick look at Key Bank. If you're purchasing some Microsoft software, they offer leasing where you can also include other software and hardware at very reasonable terms.

Edited by craigg

Hello all,

Thanks in advance!!!!

Happy Holidays! :rolleyes:

I have used 9 leasing companies with no PG and 2 years is the minimum. And closely held I presume you mean it is bad if only 1 owner, which the ownership has never been an issue. Many small business are started by families or single owners. I have never seen a denial because of ownership. I certainly would stay away from a company that would require a 5 year minimum. If your 2 years corp with a decent amount of tradelines then a 50k lease should be easy. With that you can afford to shop around. Keybank is a great source.

I need software specifically (not equiptment).. and it isn't microsoft software. I have an 8 year old co. with an 80 paydex and 97 Experian with high credit line of $25K and 10+ tradelines reporting. I don't want to PG.. unless I HAVE to. The software would probably run from 5 - 10k.

Has anyone been able to use key bank (I have their MC by the way) for leasing software other than microsoft software?

Edited by manifesto

Have you checked with the software companies for the software you are looking at? Most offer licensing fee's on a monthly basis or a lease. Most if not all high end software ($5K+) uses licensing management programs within their software to confim valid licenses, so a monthly basis shouldn't be much of a stretch. Heck I use a simple version of licensing management in the web based software I have written that disables the software for lack of or invalid license keys.

Also it is sometimes better to lease the software from the parent company as they normally include free version updates and tech support.

thanks tazy - i will chk into that. i haven't even talked to the potential company yet - so i will find out tomorrow.

thanks again!

]

happy holidays everyone!

I am a lease broker and you can get a NO PG or "corp only" leases on software. You typically have to have be in business at least 5 years and have a solid D&B. If you are a small company or you do not want to PG because of bad personal credit, then in my experience it is pretty tough to get approved.

By the way, here is a link the Better Business Bureau for company promoted above

http://sanjose.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx...amp;firm=215405