Sign in to follow this  
robdillon

Which bank is better??(Business checking)

Business Incorporated 2.5 yrs ago.

Faced rough weather with business cards.

Not more than 30 days late but many business cards delinquent up to 30 days.

Have businesses established in asian countries where citi bank has its branches.

Have a business checking account with a local community bank.

The problem with this bank is one of my check for1000$ bounced and they put a hold of 11 business days on all my checks deposited.

They know me personally for the wrong reason.They put a red flag on my account and all applications for lines of credit in the future will be rejected.

Business has improved recently.

Want to change my checking account to another bank that is more liberal with lines of credit(in the future, want to pay off my high interest credit cards ) and is easy to transfer money to my asian business.

Which one would you suggest. BOA OR WAMU OR CITI OR ANOTHER LOCAL COMMUNITY BANK??

Really this question is like asking which car is better, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Honda, Toyota, etc. It's ALL subjective and personal opinion based. Some will have good experiences and some bad with any bank. The key is talk to the folks at the bank you are considering find a bank YOU like.

Wamu is pretty liberal about NOT putting holds on deposits. Chase lets me send international wire transfers through their online banking without visiting a branch which is nice. B of A has proved to be generous with their credit lines. By the way, why have only "1" bank? My corp maintains solid relationships with 3 major banks. Don't like having all my eggs in one basket or all my money in the hands of one bank. Just my opinion.....