Official CB picture thread.

The last post in this topic was posted 2200 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I don't remember people in that movie at all.

I guess you could think that I am a bear who enjoys coffee based off my profile picture, haha.

Well, the only similarity between me and bear is that we're both brown. :grin:

Edited by AnnMichele
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Now if you and nysbadmk8 keep implying (you) and/or outright claiming (him) that barely 30 is old, I'm gonna insist you help me search for my dentures at the Sunnyvale Retirement Home. :warning:

Barely? I'm a genuine 30. It's old. You know it.

I am CERTAIN your wife raised you better than that, so here's what I'm gonna need you to do:

Go to your wife and tell her you're having a debate about whether 30 is "old"...with a woman who's 140% your age.

You're only 42? Youngster.....

..... excuse me while I go comb my salt-n-pepper hair which is getting more salty all the time.

Now if you and nysbadmk8 keep implying (you) and/or outright claiming (him) that barely 30 is old, I'm gonna insist you help me search for my dentures at the Sunnyvale Retirement Home. :warning:

I am CERTAIN your wife raised you better than that, so here's what I'm gonna need you to do:

Go to your wife and tell her you're having a debate about whether 30 is "old"...with a woman who's 140% your age.

..... excuse me while I go comb my salt-n-pepper hair which is getting more salty all the time.

Ohhhh can we have an age revealing post?!?! That would be fun :)

Considering that "old" is a relative term, I'm sure you can understand why I would take exception to a 30-year-old claiming the description. :P

And as for salt-n-pepper hair, you men have it easy with those double standards on aging gracefully. :rolleyes: The only person who'll know when I tip the scale from pepper to salt will be my hairdresser, who gets paid to keep it much closer to wheat. :D

Considering that "old" is a relative term, I'm sure you can understand why I would take exception to a 30-year-old claiming the description. :P

And as for salt-n-pepper hair, you men have it easy with those double standards on aging gracefully. :rolleyes: The only person who'll know when I tip the scale from pepper to salt will be my hairdresser, who gets paid to keep it much closer to wheat. :D

Yeah, what she said.

Last time I got stuff in my hair to darken it, I was changing the oil on my car and I was standing under the oil filter when the came loose from the threaded stud....

Last time I got stuff in my hair to darken it, I was changing the oil on my car and I was standing under the oil filter when the came loose from the threaded stud....

:rofl:

too funny!

• 3 months later...

I promised a week or so ago that I'd upload a pic (blurry, sorry!). Me and DW......I always try to post a pic with her by my side. Clearly she can make anyone look better sitting next to her! :grin:

wADyJrL.jpg

Why have I never seen this pic before?? You guys are both hotties , you really compliment each other!!

:wave:

I promised a week or so ago that I'd upload a pic (blurry, sorry!). Me and DW......I always try to post a pic with her by my side. Clearly she can make anyone look better sitting next to her! :grin:

wADyJrL.jpg

Why have I never seen this pic before?? You guys are both hotties , you really compliment each other!!

:wave:

Awww shucks.... :blush:

Yes, we completely balance each other out, it's crazy. Definitely the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with. I'm glad we found each other young so we could enjoy more time together.

• Admin

Anyone who wants to post a pic but keep their PB info private, send the pic to the admin email, along with your member name, and I'll post it for you. I keep a CB folder on PB just for that reason. :)

The last post in this topic was posted 2200 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.