Official CB picture thread.

The last post in this topic was posted 2200 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this thread has been a HOOT! :wub: I haven't even had the pleasure of participating on CB with 90% of the folks in it, unfortunately. :sorry:

Thanks for tipping me off to it, Trevor. By the looks of your pics from 7 years ago, I'm guessing you're about 18 by now. :dntknw:

There are quite a few peeps conspicuously missing, though...you know who you are. <_< Don't make me start calling names. :P

HoustonLynne2_zpscc6a784d.png

Been lots of good times over the years around here.

18 now? :rofl: Lord no. Not that again. I was 20s then. Finally reached and passed the 30 mark. And that's important...for me. Couldn't be happier and more content. :grin:

Edit: fix broken rule violation.

Edited by TrevorHere

So this thread has been a HOOT! :wub: I haven't even had the pleasure of participating on CB with 90% of the folks in it, unfortunately. :sorry:

Thanks for tipping me off to it, Trevor. By the looks of your pics from 7 years ago, I'm guessing you're about 18 by now. :dntknw:

18 now? :rofl: Lord no. Not that again. I was 20s then. Finally reached and passed the 30 mark. And that's important...for me. Couldn't be happier and more content. :grin:

Still breaking rules though...good for you! Pam laid down the law in Post #1 -- no quoting pics. :rofl:

Now if you and nysbadmk8 keep implying (you) and/or outright claiming (him) that barely 30 is old, I'm gonna insist you help me search for my dentures at the Sunnyvale Retirement Home. :warning:

Still breaking rules though...good for you! Pam laid down the law in Post #1 -- no quoting pics. :rofl:

Now if you and nysbadmk8 keep implying (you) and/or outright claiming (him) that barely 30 is old, I'm gonna insist you help me search for my dentures at the Sunnyvale Retirement Home. :warning:

Barely? I'm a genuine 30. It's old. You know it.

Barely? I'm a genuine 30. It's old. You know it.

I am CERTAIN your wife raised you better than that, so here's what I'm gonna need you to do:

Go to your wife and tell her you're having a debate about whether 30 is "old"...with a woman who's 140% your age.

Ask her where you might have missed something in training. :dntknw:

We'll hold down the fort here until you get outta the doghouse in September. :wave:

Edit: fix broken rule violation.

See...here's a well-trained gentleman. Breaks the rules; takes correction (even when offered in jest) in stride. :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 2200 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.