Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
Pam

Official CB picture thread.

Anyone who wants to post a pic but keep their PB info private, send the pic to the admin email, along with your member name, and I'll post it for you. I keep a CB folder on PB just for that reason. :)

Deleted to remove identifying information

I went back and deleted the other linked pics for you...

Thank you CT !!!!

ba635559179ea98b3df3cb0e05196c98_zpsihrx

My Golden Retriever 1.5 years old.

Golden Retriever Lifetime Study Hero 1 of 3000 enrolled hoping to help all dogs beat cancer

15ee2d80495adce82916522d7d830602_zpshesl

What number is your Goldie?

Thanks Breeze.

Indy, we are in the two thousands, 2nd annual labs appt soon, registered pretty much upon birth and got officially in the study at 6 month mark. Are you in?

No. My Golden is coming up on 10 years old. She is in a separate study for older Goldens that is looking into genetics and T-cell lymphoma through Colorado State Univ.