Sign in to follow this  
direct

Approved for 36 month Term Loan Corp Only

Zicman, what's reporting on my DnB is dell only what i have outstanding, telephone, one net 30 and the two other credit cards staples & office depot.

Yes, i know my business file is thin, but i thought i'll give it a shot. I received corrrespondences in the mail before, i'm a jersey based business and their only 30 mins away.

As for the private room, is this what the board has come too. Members who have received success with established good business credit should look down on others who just starting out or rebuilding. I dont think the "Breeze" would encourage the negative remarks or go forward with a request of a "private room".

dizyaboi if you would have read what i have posted about what thay said about youe'r dnb MUST BE TIGHT me and direct have very thick files.

THE HIGH ON MY D&B IS 5,000.00 AND 22 TRADES PAYDEX 79 RATING 1R2

I did read that and non of my coments have been directed at you or direct (i've only reaffirm what you've said about having THICK FILES & HIGH TRADELINES..so i'm a little clueless to your point you're making towards me :huh:

Ahhh maybe you need to REREAD my posts.

i don't think dizy meant anything personal to newbies trying to build their credit... just take some time before going for one like this is all. i wouldn't go after this unless you have good year of timely payments and/or five figure tradelines reporting.. not that you couldn't get it with less... but you have a better chance at a higher approval amount if you take time and build first.

It's nice to know someone understands me! :good:

I'm the first to lend aid and help to a newbie when they come in here (Rea & Gurl)...i'm not

anti-newbie at all. My comments arent meant to be personal and shouldnt be taken as such. We've all been through that stage of excitement and aggressiveness at building credit as a newbie its understandable. That energy could be negative if not channeled correctly b/c it could lead to dnb files blocked and useless inquires on application that dont have a pray of getting APPROVE. I'm stressing BUILDING BLOCKS and FOUNDATION nothing more :mellow:

:good: Just a suggestion. I am a newbie with the board and I have to say I think a private board that would include all business owners whose Inc. date could be verified through either S.O.S. or their state's comptroller office. Don't based the criteria on CB join date because you can be a member for 3 years and still have no real business. Unfortunately there are some people who do apply for credit or call the credit grantors and cause red flags. Just a thought, STARKSY should be one of the ones who heads it. :rofl:

Guys i figured it out! This is Star under an assume name...really who else is going to vote for him! :mellow:

Nah really he would be a good choice. (Star u knw i'm joking!)

Yet another update...I declined the $8,500 on yesterday evening and this AM promptly at 8:17, there is a call saying that they were able to get be approved for $12K.

I haven't called back yet as I think I already turned the corner in my thought process...

Yet another update...I declined the $8,500 on yesterday evening and this AM promptly at 8:17, there is a call saying that they were able to get be approved for $12K.

I haven't called back yet as I think I already turned the corner in my thought process...

Dont you love to see them fight for your business :rolleyes:

Dont you love to see them fight for your business :wub:

no doubt BUT had they come with that on yesterday before I had a chance to really think about it, I prolly would have taken it :angry:

You mention that your business CFO has a credit score of 640. That is not a good score for most loans.

I would suggest he try to get his score up to 700 and then apply for the Loan.

i found that out when someone applied for a loan with bofa, with a 620 score, of corse we got the denial, i asked the lady who told me they needed a PG to approve us for the loan, i asked what the qualifications whould be, and she said the 640 range... i hope what she is saying is truem, because the person who PG'ed this time has a 640 650, i am crossing my fingers, becasue i need to buy anooher truck,

You mention that your business CFO has a credit score of 640. That is not a good score for most loans.

i found that out when someone applied for a loan with bofa, with a 620 score, of corse we got the denial, i asked the lady who told me they needed a PG to approve us for the loan, i asked what the qualifications whould be, and she said the 640 range... i hope what she is saying is truem, because the person who PG'ed this time has a 640 650, i am crossing my fingers, becasue i need to buy anooher truck,

Good Luck!!!

you're getting the money to buy a truck??? ;)

Y dont you get your friend to purchase the truck through the business and he pg it. You would get a trade on your business and you will DEFINITELY get a betta interest rate instead of going the long way around and getting a loan to go buy a truck.

you're getting the money to buy a truck??? ;)

Y dont you get your friend to purchase the truck through the business and he pg it. You would get a trade on your business and you will DEFINITELY get a betta interest rate instead of going the long way around and getting a loan to go buy a truck.

True Diz but I'm guessing it's a way to purchase something private market perhaps? Not going the automotive route, just a guess otherwise yeah why go through this instead of FMCC or someone?

Zicman, i see you got approved for the loan, did you do a PG?

No PG, they wanted me to do it, but at any rate I declined it as they only initially offered $8500 then this am they went up to $12K but I still declined it, well let me actually say this I just havent responded to the new offer as I declined it initially :lol:

:D Dizyboi you're funny! I am not Star, I must admit I had bumped heads with him at first but STARKSY'S info has been on it for me. And of course you should be a part of the private room because you've been extremely helpful as well Dizyboi :blink::lol:

:D Dizyboi you're funny! I am not Star, I must admit I had bumped heads with him at first but STARKSY'S info has been on it for me. And of course you should be a part of the private room because you've been extremely helpful as well Dizyboi :DB)

I am GLAD that any bit of info I was able to provide helped you! I know that some see me as...well brazen, :lol: but I really never do mean any harm in my tone or for folks to take it personal. I am just a straight shooter who calls aces aces and that sometimes comes across harsh... :D Folks that know me personally will always tell you. "If anybody says old Starsky said something behind your back, that is a dang lie cause he would say it to your face. That's just the kind of guy he is" :blink:

i don't think dizy meant anything personal to newbies trying to build their credit... just take some time before going for one like this is all. i wouldn't go after this unless you have good year of timely payments and/or five figure tradelines reporting.. not that you couldn't get it with less... but you have a better chance at a higher approval amount if you take time and build first.

It's nice to know someone understands me! :lol:

I'm the first to lend aid and help to a newbie when they come in here (Rea & Gurl)...i'm not

anti-newbie at all. My comments arent meant to be personal and shouldnt be taken as such. We've all been through that stage of excitement and aggressiveness at building credit as a newbie its understandable. That energy could be negative if not channeled correctly b/c it could lead to dnb files blocked and useless inquires on application that dont have a pray of getting APPROVE. I'm stressing BUILDING BLOCKS and FOUNDATION nothing more <_<

I know for a fact the Diz has our best interest at heart, I for one appreciate his input, he is absolutely correct, as newbies we are often aggressive and excited about building credit and in our haste, we can make matters worst for ourselves and others. I know that I am one that is guilty of this, even with this Marlin, though I was approved with no PG for 15k, may have been too fast a move for me. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for the approval, but truth is truth. BUILDING BLOCKS and FOUNDATIONS are very important.

As for the private room, though I will not be qualified for the room because of my lack of tenure, I understand and respect the concept. I think in the long run it would be better for all of us, moving too quickly can cause irreparable harm. Diz, continue the great work.

Rea.

Thanks Rea & Tamar for your kind comments. ;)

Private Room Head weekly totals are in and they are the following (drumroll)...

Canidate Votes

Starsky 1

Diz 1

Others CB's 0

Guys we need a TIEBREAKER :o ...I'm officially CAMPAIGNING!!!! <_<

If by now you're beginning to think i have no life....I DON'T! :P:lol:

Thanks Rea & Tamar for your kind comments. ;)

Private Room Head weekly totals are in and they are the following (drumroll)...

Canidate Votes

Starsky 1

Diz 1

Others CB's 0

Guys we need a TIEBREAKER :o ...I'm officially CAMPAIGNING!!!! :rolleyes:

If by now you're beginning to think i have no life....I DON'T! :P:)

Sorry DIZZY but I don't even recall seeing a "vote" for you in anyones post. You must have "voted" for yourself. Dang you really do lead a boring life hu? :rofl:

All joking aside while every single forum I have ever been a member of had/has "private rooms/forums" for certain select members, I don't see the need, nor do I imagine that the owner will set up such a "private room" for business credit issues. That really defeats what this site is all about. ALL we need is for the Newbies, some oldies to show some freakin restraint!

Would that prevent the scammers with the fake businessess from reading what we post and jumping on it like some no doubt have on this? NOPE. But there also is no chance that we would even know that all allowed in any "private room" would be level headed or even legit there either.

I promise you there are probably dozens of folks on here that have not even posted in this thread that have been faxing apps to Marlin non-stop. Most if not all of them not even close to being qualified to get such a non-PG loan. The VERY BEST thing when a thread pops up like this and folks start abusing it is to either delete it OR for US to let it die a quick death ny not continuing to post in it bringing constantly back to the top. That way folks that really need it could find it with a search, read it, follow it all without ever posting it in.

I think the private room would probably have too limited an audience to be beneficial. I think the best strategy is to restrain from openly posting sources. Perhaps Direct could have posted the find without any specific details and then only offered the details via PM to a selected audience. This would work and effectively eliminate all the Newbies and Scammers from taking advantage of a product that many of us honest and legitimate business owners could take advantage of.

you're getting the money to buy a truck??? :)

i can do that i guess,

but the person who is CFO, and PG'ing wants cash to buy himself a truck, 3 Axel Big Rig

and i was going to use some of the cash to buy me a truck, (i allready have 2 a volvo 770, and a freightliner century)

i sold him on this investment, and he thinks we are going to get a LOC of 50g's or 25 g'z,

i am hoping we do, because then i i can use the money to pay for licenseing and insurance,

which is going to be 5k per truck...

dont forget first a down payment of AT least 5k per truck, so we are going to need the cash to not only put the DownPayment, buy also for the licensing and insurance,

but the 2 trucks i have on the road now, bring in 10k a month clear profit(all going to bills) , with 2 more, another 10k a month, i know my payment will not be that high on a LOC or a term loan... so i wil be in good shape...

on the other hand if i go to a dealer, and they run my bisunees credit, then want my co signer, to PG.... then we can get a truck, but we have no funds for a downpayment, or licensing and insurance....

so really the LOC, is the way i need to go... because big trux is big bux's

if i were to get a couple of used trucks, and run them till the engine goes bad, i am in good shape...

i got a 21k loan on a engine repair at - holt brother of CA, catarpilar dealer, all based on my business credit score, they wanted 10k downpayment, but for them to do a complete inframe overhaul and replace the cam on my cat c12, based on my DNB, was a lifesaver! i have 90 day term to finish paying off the rest of the 11,000 dollars

has anyone else ever applied with a engine dealer such as this and gotten credit approved?

if i keep up and i pay this repair in the terms they want

i know i can take another truck into the shop,

and get it done no problem, all on credit.

i am setting myself up good, if i can get a LOC, for even 15k, 2008 will be off to a killer start and profits on my end will double, without all the extra expenses, (i am allready paying for them)

Edited by ripGRIGGS

i can do that i guess,

but the person who is CFO, and PG'ing wants cash to buy himself a truck, 3 Axel Big Rig

and i was going to use some of the cash to buy me a truck, (i allready have 2 a volvo 770, and a freightliner century)

i sold him on this investment, and he thinks we are going to get a LOC of 50g's or 25 g'z,

i am hoping we do, because then i i can use the money to pay for licenseing and insurance,

dont forget first a down payment of AT least 5k per truck, so we are going to need the cash to not only put the DownPayment, buy also for the licensing and insurance,

but the 2 trucks i have on the road now, bring in 10k a month clear profit(all going to bills) , with 2 more, another 10k a month, i know my payment will not be that high on a LOC or a term loan... so i wil be in good shape...

on the other hand if i go to a dealer, and they run my bisunees credit, then want my co signer, to PG.... then we can get a truck, but we have no funds for a downpayment, or licensing and insurance....

if i were to get a couple of used trucks, and run them till the engine goes bad, i am in good shape...

i got a 21k loan on a engine repair at - holt brother of CA, catarpilar dealer, all based on my business credit score, they wanted 10k downpayment, but for them to do a complete inframe overhaul and replace the cam on my cat c12, based on my DNB, was a lifesaver! i have 90 day term to finish paying off the rest of the 11,000 dollars

has anyone else ever applied with a engine dealer such as this and gotten credit approved?

i am setting myself up good, if i can get a LOC, for even 15k, 2008 will be off to a killer start and profits on my end will double, without all the extra expenses, (i am allready paying for them)

I'm sorry, but this has to be the dang dumbest thing I have ever read on CB! It seems you have NO CLUE how to run a business. You state that your trucks, "bring in 10k a month clear profit" and the you add right to that. "(all going to bills)". Hell that ain't a lick of profit then! :good: If it was and you were actually making a profit you wouldn't have to borrow a freakin down payment and insurance money just to be able to borrow that rest of the money to buy a truck. ALL you are doing is making barely enough money to pay your bills with no money left. Why bother to be in business to do that, you can accomplish that working the drive-thru at McDonalds and with a lot less stress. Either hire someone that knows MATH and how to run a business, or I see a huge bankrupcty looming just over the horizon for your business.

i can do that i guess,

I'm sorry, but this has to be the dang dumbest thing I have ever read on CB! It seems you have NO CLUE how to run a business. You state that your trucks, "bring in 10k a month clear profit" and the you add right to that. "(all going to bills)". Hell that ain't a lick of profit then! :good: If it was and you were actually making a profit you wouldn't have to borrow a freakin down payment and insurance money just to be able to borrow that rest of the money to buy a truck. ALL you are doing is making barely enough money to pay your bills with no money left. Why bother to be in business to do that, you can accomplish that working the drive-thru at McDonalds and with a lot less stress. Either hire someone that knows MATH and how to run a business, or I see a huge bankrupcty looming just over the horizon for your business.

no you dont understand, i have about 10k a month in bills that pays for the the services all the house payments(personal and businees) rents and everything else associated with the business,

the truck brings in 6 k a week, i pay 1400 to the driver, and 2500 to fuel, i am left with 2100, a week,

4 weeks a month, 8k profit,

then at the end of the month, i pay 1200 dollars for insurnace for 2 trucks, and a truck payment of 2600 total for 2 trucks a 1 trailer, 1 trailer i allready own...

i am looking then at 4 to 5 thousand a month per truck, PROFIT AFTER FUEL DRIVER PAY AND TRUCK AND INSURANCE PAYEMENT

after all expenes, all that money goes back to all my persoanl and busienss expenes, over 500 for inter, phone cell phone, services, everything that i pay for services wise to run the company, cant get much higher,,

so if i get 2 more trucks, my expsens wont double to 20k a month NO WAY!!!, all my expsense are office related, any expense associted with keeping the truck on the road is takin off the top... i wont buy more houses or i wont buy any thing else personal, i am allready set when it comes to that....(i cant have much more expsenses then i allready have...

so if i get 2 more trucks i am looking at anohter 1200+2500 a month in expense(for truck and insurance payemtns, and the truck will bring in 6k a wekk, driver will earn 1400 a week, fuel is 2500 a week, my pocket 2100 a week, (low balling)

+6000 the truck brings in

-1400 to driver

-2500 for fuel

2100$ a week prfit, X 4 weeks a month = 8400

then i pay my insuranse which is 600 per truck and trailera month, and then i pay the truck payment which is no more then 1400 for a truck a trailer a month,

8000 profit for the month

-600 for insurance for 1 truck a trailer

-1400 for truck and trailer payment

that leaves me with 6000 a month(low balling)

considering my house payment on my two homes is 7g'z, i dont think i will be aqquiring another larger payment such as that....

the other 3k i spend on phone cell phone truck services online, email internet webspace, sip phones, gps, cant get much higher then it allready is, everything is on the unlimted plan..

the two trucks i have - have brand new overhauled engines, the repaiers i do are less then 1g a month to maintain each truck,

so 2 more trucks would put over 8k a month in my pocket, when the 2 trucks i have are barley allowing me to pay for EVERYTHING i owe, not just business related...

the time i had 1 truck, i was running at a negitiave, the time i had 2 trucks i am running at a even, (but i am also including my house payemtns and my personal expenses, those kind of expsenses can not get much higher) with 3 or 4 it is going to be profits.... (unless i buy another house) heh

i did not start my businees operating at profit, did you? it took me 2 years to acomplish that, but now that i am able to brake even every month, and have a little left over the next step in growth that i take, is going to reap me the proftis that i really deserve for the first time... , all that hard work of being patient is going to very soon pay off...

do you still think i am that dumb?

Edited by ripGRIGGS

the most ideal would be to have a private board for members who have obtained certain levels of credit and/or paydex/experian score and high trade lines. it can't be by date joined. maybe we could fax in our dnb report to whoever moderates it.. i don't know. but i do agree it can't go by the join date.

i don't think it is such a half bad idea. it would actually in the long run help new people who are just starting to build biz credit.

Rip,

what line of work are you in? It sounds like maybe dumptrucks (picking up dirt?)

no, reefer goods, mostly cheese to texas, and grapefruit and limes back,

i can do that i guess,

I'm sorry, but this has to be the dang dumbest thing I have ever read on CB! It seems you have NO CLUE how to run a business. You state that your trucks, "bring in 10k a month clear profit" and the you add right to that. "(all going to bills)". Hell that ain't a lick of profit then! :wacko: If it was and you were actually making a profit you wouldn't have to borrow a freakin down payment and insurance money just to be able to borrow that rest of the money to buy a truck. ALL you are doing is making barely enough money to pay your bills with no money left. Why bother to be in business to do that, you can accomplish that working the drive-thru at McDonalds and with a lot less stress. Either hire someone that knows MATH and how to run a business, or I see a huge bankrupcty looming just over the horizon for your business.

im sorry but the dang dumbest thing i have ever heard is someone on creditboards tryng to act liek they completly understand my or anyone other situationss, and are immidalety ready to pass judgement on another creditboareder, like they are god, only after reading a 500 word post, they thinkg they understand the ins and outs of my company... then when the situatuion is explained in more detail that smak talking god acting credit boarder dissapearers on other threads, and does not want to respond, is it cuz he feels like a jckass?

either way, this is lame, coming on here to get help and having gods pass judgement, before they even understand, then dissaperaing on other threads...