Sign in to follow this  
radi8

All you wanted to know about LVNV

Sherman Acquisition LP (AKA LVNV) has a crack in their armor.

I am gathering evidence for a court case against them and I thought I would share this with you guys.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_f16y4t

Check out this link.. $170K annual income (via D&:yahoo: thats a far stretch from the millions they claim on their web site!

and WHO IS LEWIS BALL? I am looking into it.

Sherman Acquisition LP (AKA LVNV) has a crack in their armor.

I am gathering evidence for a court case against them and I thought I would share this with you guys.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_f16y4t

Check out this link.. $170K annual income (via D&:mellow: thats a far stretch from the millions they claim on their web site!

and WHO IS LEWIS BALL? I am looking into it.

I signed up with Lexington Law which is a firm specialized in credit repair. I have checked my records on all three credit agency and the law firm has already sent out on my behalf the necessary letters to ask for the validation of the disputed debt. Lexington has contacted the CRA but not the creditors. I have at least two LVNV among my creditors. Should I ask Lexington to contact my creditors as well and inform them that actions were taken to request the validation of their claim? Following these actions the CRA should make sure all collection activity on my account will cease and the information should be removed from all three reporting agencies until written verification has been provided to me? Is that right? How long does it take for the CRA to take such measure?

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=288397

Perm. link so this important thread doesn't get lost!

Thanks, Jack1212!

I signed up with Lexington Law which is a firm specialized in credit repair. I have checked my records on all three credit agency and the law firm has already sent out on my behalf the necessary letters to ask for the validation of the disputed debt. Lexington has contacted the CRA but not the creditors. I have at least two LVNV among my creditors. Should I ask Lexington to contact my creditors as well and inform them that actions were taken to request the validation of their claim? Following these actions the CRA should make sure all collection activity on my account will cease and the information should be removed from all three reporting agencies until written verification has been provided to me? Is that right? How long does it take for the CRA to take such measure?