Sign in to follow this  
breeze

CB list of lawyers

I am looking for an aggressive FCRA & TX DTPA lawyer in Texas. I have tried at least 15. I do have a referral from one firm. I believe I have a good case. I just need someone to sit me with and go over it.

I can also recommend

Weisberg & Meyers - they have one of my cases now and this is the firm that gave me the referral (too busy at this time)

Can you pm me The info? Thanks

Texas

Jennifer A. Hays, Attorney at Law

AUGUSTIN ARREDONDO, JR. PC

Huebner Oaks Office Park

12011 Huebner Road, Suite 100

San Antonio, Texas 78230

Phone: (210) 804-0042

Fax: (210) 804-0051

Email: jenniferahays@sbcglobal.net

Hi Breeze, do you know this particular firm?

I chatted with her a little right when I posted her info. She said she had just won a couple of pretty big cases. I'd certainly check with her when choosing an attorney, if I lived in her area. She seemed to be interested in helping consumers at the time.

I chatted with her a little right when I posted her info. She said she had just won a couple of pretty big cases. I'd certainly check with her when choosing an attorney, if I lived in her area. She seemed to be interested in helping consumers at the time.

Excellent, thank you.

My lawyer helped me when GMAC said they served me and didn't !!! knows credit !

Steven A. Simons, Esq.

Law Offices of Steven A. Simons

P.O. Box 33623

Granada Hills, CA 91344

Tel: 818.788.5291

Fax: 818.363.9288

www.onesmartlawyer.com

I have got some nice ideas here and the instructions are almost valid and i think the lawyers are the backbone of company and micro finance company has to depend on them.

Georgia Consumer Finance & Employment Lawyer

Marcus is a friend of mine from high school.

He's an awesome guy and knows his stuff. Tell him "Helena" sent you.

(We were in a play together in high school, and that was my character's name.) :grin:

Here's a bio from his firm's website and a link:

Marcus G. Keegan, Attorney at Law http://keeganfirm.com/

Marcus G. Keegan is licensed to practice law in the state of Georgia. Mr. Keegan obtained a Criminology degree, cum laude, from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1995. After graduating from college, Mr. Keegan worked in the criminal justice system in Phoenix, Arizona, including working several years as an Adult Probation Officer. While living in Arizona, Mr. Keegan became a certified Mediator and conducted countless mediations for the Maricopa County Justice Courts. In his capacity as a Mediator representative for the Justice Courts, Mr. Keegan served on an Arizona Supreme court subcommittee to determine Mediator certification standards for the State of Arizona. In 1999, Mr. Keegan returned to his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia to attend the Emory University School of Law.

After graduating from Emory’s Law School in 2002, Mr. Keegan began his legal career as a Trial Attorney for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (“EEOC”) Atlanta District Office. While employed with the EEOC, Mr. Keegan litigated employment discrimination lawsuits throughout Georgia’s federal courts. Following his employment with the EEOC, Mr. Keegan entered private practice and expanded his practice to include general employment law, civil litigation, and consumer finance litigation throughout Georgia’s state and federal courts. In 2012, Mr. Keegan obtained his second mediation certification, and is now certified to mediate throughout the state of Georgia.

NYC/ Westchester County Offices:

Schlanger and Schlanger: I used Daniel.

Maybe 6 attorneys, all specializing in consumer affairs, referred to me by head of Consumer Credit at Fordham Law School. He is a member of that org. of credit consumer lawyers. He is very straightforward, is orthadox (Jewish), won't lie or do a speil, but he knows his stuff and the timing. He is practical. I had identified the issues. There is a $200 consultation fee and a fixed fee to represent. He is quite reasonable about what can and can't be done that is worth the legal fees. He knows all of the players. He is working on my case starting today (gulp) on Citibank. I am hoping to settle for half of the amount owing when they broke a written contract with me. I have given him leeway for about another $2000 up to the last settlement offer which was a few years ago. the total amount they are claiming is $28K, so the stakes are big. He knows when to fight and when to settle... I used to work in banking and legal contracts so I think he is pretty good. They have just started to come after me again so my timing was good. will keep you all informed.

The attorneys listed here requested a listing. Many of them are members, some are regular readers, some know of us by word of mouth. The fact that I posted the listing does not mean I endorsed them, just that they didn't want to do it themselves for various reasons. :)

Sameer S. Birring
Associate Attorney
Mallon Consumer Law Group PLLC
One Liberty Plaza
165 Broadway, Suite 2301
New York, NY 10006

sbirring@crediterrorlawyers.com
(646) 759-3662

If any one facing family issues or want a criminal defense lawyer in Indio, my law firm has great experience in these type of issues. You can PM me for further information.

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience, but people can't PM you right now since you're still pretty new - spam prevention.

Can you email admin@creditboards.com and we'll see about upgrading your privileges while maintaining your anonymity. Thanks for registering. People ask for lawyers quite often. We need you. :)

If any one facing family issues or want a criminal defense lawyer in Indio, my law firm has great experience in these type of issues. You can PM me for further information.

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience, but people can't PM you right now since you're still pretty new - spam prevention.

Can you email admin@creditboards.com and we'll see about upgrading your privileges while maintaining your anonymity. Thanks for registering. People ask for lawyers quite often. We need you. :)

OK, I will send you email. Thank you :)

For Washington State (he's located in Bellingham in northwestern Washington):

Paul Richmond
360-392-3911
360-379-5575
Paul is awesome!!! He took my girlfriends case to vacate a judgement against her by Midland Financing. Our title company found this old judgement during the home buying process that she had never heard about and required that it be vacated for her to be on the title. Paul found some errors Midland and the courts made and sent Midland a letter demanding they vacate their judgement immediately. Time was an issue because we were in escrow, and somehow Paul was able to work his magic prior to closing. My girlfriend was worried she would have to be left off the title, but this was taken care of in about two weeks and now she is on the title and we have started closing!
Paul Richmond is smart, fair, honest, hardworking, kind, accessible, and makes you feel like you really matter. We did not just feel like some case he had; we felt like he truly cared. Like I said, we were under a big time constraint, and Paul did everything in his power to meet our timeliness goals. I recommend Paul to anyone needing a consumer advocacy lawyer. He put us on a $500 retainer and it was the best money we have ever spent. I cannot express how happy we were with his services.
Thanks, Paul!