breeze

CB list of lawyers

Bankruptcy counsel, only, Las Vegas, NV

Regina M. McConnell

McConnell Law Group, Ltd.

2505 Anthem Village Drive, Suite E-474 â— Henderson, NV 89052

(702) 897-2829 FAX (702) 992-0569 â— regina@familylawcenters.com

$500 down, total $1700

Anybody have a referral for central coastal California, anywhere between Ventura County and San Luis Obisbo County? Got a good one here.

Edited by BananaTheDog

Located in the Atlanta area but handles cases from different areas.

James M. Feagle

Law Offices of James M. Feagle, P.C.

A Professional Corporation

108 E. Ponce De Leon Avenue

Suite 204

Decatur, GA 30030

(phone number omitted)

jimfeagle[at]aol[dot]com

www.georgiaconsumerattorney.com

Member NACA, the National Association of Consumer Advocates

www.naca.net

Participant

www.MyFairCredit.Com

www.MyFairDebt.Com

I do not recommend his partner however (for the opposite reasons).

=========================

Regina M. McConnell

McConnell Law Group, Ltd.

2505 Anthem Village Drive, Suite E-474 â— Henderson, NV 89052

(702) 897-2829 FAX (702) 992-0569 â— regina@familylawcenters.com

$500 down, total $1700

=========================

I am un-able to. But why don't MODs create a Wiki on pg1 of this thread and everyone (or MODs only) post there just names/addr/ph of recommended here lawers?

May be even by states eventually...

I envision something like Sleekdeals stile.

i need a nyc attorney that specializes in consumer credit suits.

although ive been doing great, i want to make sure that i dont miss anything on my final court date

I used Mark Lavery for 3 cases so far. He has won all 3. 2 were JDBs that couldn't document and dismissed and the other was a judgement reversal from not being served. They said they served someone 65 and I am half that age. They vacated the judgement and never returned for the next court date.

I asked Mark if it was OK to post his name and he said yes. He is out of Des Plaines, but my case was in DuPage county and he went there.

Mark T. Lavery

733 S. Lee, Suite 150

Des Plaines, IL 60016

(847) 813-7771

http://www.laverylawfirm.com/

Here is a consumer lawyer in Richmond, Va. I believe they service all of VA.

I will be calling Mon. to make an appt.

Krumbein Consumer Legal Services, Inc.

1650 Willow Lawn Drive

Suite 300

Richmond, VA 23230

info@krumbeinlaw.com

phn #: 804.673.4358

fax #: 804.673.4350

www.krumbeinlaw.com

Edited by mrsbadcredit

Posted with permission:

Dennis R. Kurz

Weisberg and Meyers LLC

888-595-9111

AttorneysForConsumers.com/Weisberg-and-Meyers.html

The website lists areas of consumer law including FDCPA, FCRA, and others. I found them on Pacer when I was looking for a lawyer to take care of some of my FDCPA matters.

They have offices in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.

They are quick to contact you and notify you of updates to your matters as they occur. They took all of my issues on contingency too. I have done all of my business with them via telephone and internet.

Pretty easy!

can anyone know a good consumer lawyer in Los angeles,CA or list of lawyers around Pasadena, CA please e mail me to let me know.

thanks

hugo

David Cox

Pekor & Associates

Atlanta, Ga

404-848-8086

This Attorney was able to get our case dismissed a week prior to the court date.

We are now in the process of suing the debt-buyer in federal court.

First Attorney I have used that never fails to answer his cell phone when I call.

This Attorney knows his stuff !!

I used Mark Lavery for 3 cases so far. He has won all 3. 2 were JDBs that couldn't document and dismissed and the other was a judgement reversal from not being served. They said they served someone 65 and I am half that age. They vacated the judgement and never returned for the next court date.

I asked Mark if it was OK to post his name and he said yes. He is out of Des Plaines, but my case was in DuPage county and he went there.

Mark T. Lavery

733 S. Lee, Suite 150

Des Plaines, IL 60016

(847) 813-7771

http://www.laverylawfirm.com/

I have left two messages for him. Apparently he's too busy to return phone calls. Thumbs down.

After signing a contract with my Attorney's firm (three weeks ago), I still have not heard from them.

I've E-Mailed my Attorney 3 Times, left a Voicemail Message and still no reply to date.

I understand attorneys are busy with other clients, but what is the best way or most proper way to contact your attorney with out being a bother?

I didn't realize this wasn't a copy of the referral thread over in HIBS until now, so let me post my recommendations here.

downstate NY - Dan Schlanger

upstate NY - Anthony Pietrafesa

Mr. Pietrafesa got two default judgments vacated for me in only 8-10 weeks since I hired him. He is a darn good guy to go with. Initial consultation is free, it costs a $500 retainer to begin the process of vacating a default, and he takes certain cases against JDBs/CAs on contingency when it's time for YOU to sue THEM.

I highly recommend him from personal experience. Their contact info is readily available online and at the NACA referral site.

Actually, the thread in HIBS was a link to this thread, but people started adding names to that thread. :D

I am looking for an aggressive FCRA & TX DTPA lawyer in Texas. I have tried at least 15. I do have a referral from one firm. I believe I have a good case. I just need someone to sit me with and go over it.

I can also recommend

Weisberg & Meyers - they have one of my cases now and this is the firm that gave me the referral (too busy at this time)

I'm a General Practice lawyer in Southern California, with an emphasis on Consumer Protection and Bankruptcy.

I encourage anyone to call with questions. Consultations are always free, you will only speak to the lawyer, never to staff.

And, in spite of my law license, I don't bite. grin.gif

Anybody have a referral for central coastal California, anywhere between Ventura County and San Luis Obisbo County? Got a good one here.

Banana, I PM'ed you. Call at your convenience.

Hi,

I'm looking for a Texas attorney to sue a big bank and their debt collectors. I have well documented violations and what I believe to be a slam dunk case. A referral or direct contact is much appreciated!

Ryan has handled several cases for me. I recommend him highly.

Ryan Lee

Attorney at Law

Krohn & Moss, Ltd

10474 Santa Monica Blvd.

Suite 401

Los Angeles, CA 90025

(323) 988-2400