Sign in to follow this  
breeze

CB list of lawyers

Although he never took on my case (wasn't strong enough), he did take time to explain the ins and outs of real world (practical) FDCPA litigation and not the romantic "you violated so you automatically owe me $1000" notions of the laymen (but well read) complainant.

Located in the Atlanta area but handles cases from different areas.

James M. Feagle

Law Offices of James M. Feagle, P.C.

A Professional Corporation

108 E. Ponce De Leon Avenue

Suite 204

Decatur, GA 30030

(phone number omitted)

jimfeagle[at]aol[dot]com

www.georgiaconsumerattorney.com

Member NACA, the National Association of Consumer Advocates

www.naca.net

Participant

www.MyFairCredit.Com

www.MyFairDebt.Com

I do not recommend his partner however (for the opposite reasons).

John Fugate was the best ever! He is one of those lawyers that only gets paid if you win your case! He even has recordings on his website of collectors harrasing people!

He is in Waco, Texas. www.FugateLaw.com

HIGHLY HIGHLY Recommended. He got me $3,000 on my case! He advised me to decline the first offer of $1500 and we did and I am so glad! They came back with the $3000 offer! He does a great job informing you along the way through emails and phone calls. If you are in Texas, call him!!!

Susan E. DiMaria, Esq.

Levin Cyphers

1410 Hooper Avenue

Toms River, N.J. 08753

(732) 240-0909

(732) 240-4797 (fax)

With written permission from Mr. Barry, I submit:

Peter F. Barry, Attorney at Law

Barry & Slade, LLC

2021 East Hennepin Avenue

Suite 195

Minneapolis, MN 55413

(612) 379-8800 Office

(612) 379-8810 Fax

pbarry at lawpoint.com

www.lawpoint.com

Mr. Barry is called "The Avenger". Please check out his website even if you aren't a state resident. Mr. Barry only represents Mn. residents, but if you contact him, he will try to help you locate a lawyer in your state.

His website has a wealth of information about debt collection laws, etc.

I am happy to say that he has answered every email I sent in a very short period of time.

Edited by Stryker

I wish we had some good FCRA-knowledgable attorneys in Arkansas. When I was trying to sue 3 different companies about 2 years ago, I made appointments with every "supposed" FCRA-knowledgeable attorney on NACA.net in Arkansas. My cases were slam dunks - very clear violations with loads of evidence. (In one case, even a letter from Chase executive VP saying "screw FCRA" :aggressive: ) Out of all the attorneys I met, only ONE was halfway knowledgeable and I still knew more than he did about credit law. (He was located in Arkadelphia) Needless to say, I couldn't get ANYONE to take my cases and SOL passed on the violations. Now I will have to start all over again to try to get them to rack up more violations...

:lol:

Edited by LadyRelm2

Here is a Great Lady, who mean's business.... I went to the freebie and the paid to make sure I was on track with what I was doing. CA's and FDCPA Law stuff and Validation... Sheila's a serious lawyer...

Leen & O'Sullivan, PLLC

520 East Denny Way

Seattle, WA 98122

Phone: (206) 325-6022

Fax: (206) 325-1424

Call toll free: (877) 318-1356

Wow-I never knew this thread existed.

Chris Livingston, ESQ

910 876 7001

chrisatty@hotmail.com

I believe he represents anywhere in NC. At least for me he did from the opposite side of the state. Also licensed in FL if I'm not mistaken.

-----------------------------------

Also, I can give a personal recommendation for anyone having to deal with Microfinancial Corp or any of their subsidiaries. Google their lawsuit history..... Anyway, this guy can take them on. He's a consumer attorney, but I used him specifically for Microfinancial.

Kenneth D. Quat

Cambridge, MA 02139

Toll-free: 866-907-1220

I'l nominate Floyd Bybee of Gilbert Az

( he has a wbsite, but won't post it here without permission; use google )

filed the appeal that resulted in CC being ruled as open accounts subject to the 3 year SOL..... :)

I'm so glad that I might just send him a check even though he's never been my Attorney..... :o