Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Navy Federal Is Rocking!!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 4760 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

credit card today....just applied for the nrewards visa..bam approved 23K.......

wooo hoo...

ok so i'm goona go for the navcheck thing now....

but its asking for what dollar amount i want? what should i put....? i dont want to ask for to much and get shot down? or how do they do that..counter with a lower amount or something?

ok i have itchy fingers...

god i love approvals...its better then valium..;) well maybe not as good but close..:)

Edited by douginsea

waiting for some input here before i do the navcheck thing..:dntknw: step up navy fans...hehehehe

i'm assuming since i got the visa...i should be in for the mastercard now too..:dntknw:

waiting for some input here before i do the navcheck thing..<_< step up navy fans...hehehehe

i'm assuming since i got the visa...i should be in for the mastercard now too..:rofl:

Ask for what you want, they will counter offer on the LOC as well, they won't shut you down... :o

I suggest 20k considering your card approval. I bet you get 15k. lets us know!

Congrats!

wish I could reopen my old savings and get back in with this CU!!!

That sucks, they won't let former members back in?

Congrats!

wish I could reopen my old savings and get back in with this CU!!!

That sucks, they won't let former members back in?

They won't! My DH served in the Navy during the Vietnam War and had an account which he closed when he left Navy - we had to join through my step father! What a kick in the teeth! :lol:

We're very happy to be back "in".

Congrats to OP. Now go for that other CC willya? :P

Navy is the shiznit.

Hands down, no one comes close IME.

I'm enjoying the double points promo through October on the NRewards card :lol:

yeah think i'm goona go for the navcheck first....before another card. i like that liquid cash idea.:)

then if i get that i'll do the master card....

Very nice Doug!!

thanks dear..long time no talk..how ya been.?

for all that did'nt know i was in new orleans for a while....so did'nt have to much time to

check in on the boards.....but now IM BACK!!!!:huh:

i'm going to apply for the navcheck today....i just need to get some more coffee in me first before i do it...hahaha

be sure to update me immediately about your results, I'll be waiting. :dntknw:

Very nice Doug!!

for all that did'nt know i was in new orleans for a while....so did'nt have to much time to

check in on the boards.....but now IM BACK!!!!:(

i'm going to apply for the navcheck today....i just need to get some more coffee in me first before i do it...hahaha

I just applied online yesterday for membership and I called to check on the account and see if I could go around there and place a deposit (btw the new branch is in sneezing distance from my house :P )

Still waiting on Tee to come by for a visit..LOL

Anyway the nice C/S rep said oh yeah your accts established cards went out and the whole nine.. Im like hun.. :rolleyes:

So I say well can I go around there and place a deposit she says sure just take your ID and they will help you out..

Im like gosh I should have applied months ago when that big thread was going around.. I was too scared to apply b/c there were people here with big time credit scores!

I have been to Pen, Patelco, CCCU all declined me for the cking and the stupid car refinance.. I got approved for the RoadLoan but the interest rate is still too damn high!

I am going to see what they tell me around here and apply for some things.. anyone have any suggestions?

I have a quick question for all you NFCU vets:- My GF's dad was in the Navy, but she is not aware of this CU, but I am sure her dad must be aware of it. We are visiting her folks for Thanksgiving - is there any way in hell that they can sponsor me in?

Very nice Doug!!

check in on the boards.....but now IM BACK!!!!:rolleyes:

I have a quick question for all you NFCU vets:- My GF's dad was in the Navy, but she is not aware of this CU, but I am sure her dad must be aware of it. We are visiting her folks for Thanksgiving - is there any way in hell that they can sponsor me in?

Very nice Doug!!

check in on the boards.....but now IM BACK!!!!:rolleyes:

I believe they would need to have an account with that access number and all.. I got in via my kissing cousin.. :P

The last post in this topic was posted 4760 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.