Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

National City Unsecured Credit Card

The last post in this topic was posted 4764 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I hear alot about the National City Secured Card but I just went into their website and saw that they have unsecured cards also. I just wanted to know what kind of scores you need for their unsecured credit cards and if they are bk friendly. Thank You.

:wave: hi b5k

i started with a nc secured a year ago... got approved for lifespring visa (nc) last week... 697 on TU... 13 new acct within last 12months

i agree they are tight...no instant approvals... so a "foot in the door" secured card is a good way to go...

Edited by ON-MY_way

:wave: hi b5k

i started with a nc secured a year ago... got approved for lifespring visa (nc) last week... 697 on TU... 13 new acct within last 12months

i agree they are tight...no instant approvals... so a "foot in the door" secured card is a good way to go...

No BK though right?

:cry2: hi b5k

No BK though right?

they are not bk freindly,,I applied last year denied,,got my bk removed from TU and reapplied last month approved 7.5K on personal 15K on business.

:cry2: hi b5k

No BK though right?

they are not bk freindly,,I applied last year denied,,got my bk removed from TU and reapplied last month approved 7.5K on personal 15K on business.

thats what i meant... b5k is going to whodini that bk by that time...

congrats build! im going to snatch up some biz cc with them next year...

Okay how in the HELL is everone getting their BK PR removed. Mine and my OC negatives are stuck like GLUE. I must be missing something...

also.. the secured, don't convert to unsecured.

not automatically...but some have been converted to unsecured by way of the marketing dept's promotion...

i tried back then, and was unsuccessful. i had to reapply. and it was stuck at 800$ for a while, and they recently bumped it to $5k.

i first received the secured card towards the end of 2004. after one year i applied for a non-secured card and started with $2k. they have been great and i now stand at $20k. my scores were quite bad at the beginning, but i cleaned up my reports and have been 'playing the game' now for a few years so my scores have improved greatly. good luck.

Edited by sky

I have the national City UNsecured card

approved instantly ( or within a few hours) for $11K

pulled TU, score was 740ish at the time

no baddies, lots of new accts, Low UTILs

The last post in this topic was posted 4764 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.