Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Top Credit Card

The last post in this topic was posted 4764 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Well, here in Cali some moveon.orgers elected to high office want to make credit unions subject to all the rules and taxes that a apply to banks. That will surely aid the better customer service and interest rates...

"Citibank, along with Chase, Bank of America, Capital One, JUNIPER and HSBC, were unimpressive in the survey. People were much happier with cards issued by credit unions".

edited to add Juniper.

Well, here in Cali some moveon.orgers elected to high office want to make credit unions subject to all the rules and taxes that a apply to banks. That will surely aid the better customer service and interest rates...

I guess they'll want to start taxing churches and other religious centers also... Non profits are tax exempt, I doubt this will pass, even if it does it would likely get overturned in the courts.

"Citibank, along with Chase, Bank of America, Capital One, JUNIPER and HSBC, were unimpressive in the survey. People were much happier with cards issued by credit unions".

edited to add Juniper.

Actually, Juniper was rated #9 in the list of #21.

what evidence do you have they are from move on . org???? wild guess?

Cuz no other group would stoop so low to ruin a good thing. <_<

Willing to bet that some of the members are bankers and bankers are afraid of CU's.

Cuz no other group would stoop so low to ruin a good thing. <_<

Willing to bet that some of the members are bankers and bankers are afraid of CU's.

actually many big corporate banks have been lobbying to change the rules about CUs.

Get the little birdy the list of the 3.3 million moveoners and the birdy shall know for certain. But the birdy does know author of last bill would like Bush impeached and would like to leave Iraq in chaos.

Get the little birdy the list of the 3.3 million moveoners and the birdy shall know for certain. But the birdy does know author of last bill would like Bush impeached and would like to leave Iraq in chaos.

leave in chaos??? hah.

ETA: why did you interject your politics in this thread about CUs being top rated?????

Edited by hegemony

This post and anything remotely similar to it does not belong on this site.

All it took was your photo combined with the knowledge that a certain part of political spectrum is more responsible in the attempt to destroy the greatness of credit unions. Although I found a bank that beat the rates of my preferred credit union, except maybe for unsecured credit.

All it took was your photo combined with the knowledge that a certain part of political spectrum is more responsible in the attempt to destroy the greatness of credit unions. Although I found a bank that beat the rates of my preferred credit union, except maybe for unsecured credit.

what photo?

The one with Bushy and what seems to the Sheik and the low gas price sign minus the arm and the leg.

signature files are somewhat immune from the politics ban in the TOS of CB. there are threads in the feedback forum on this. you have the option to turn off siggies if you want.

The one with Bushy and what seems to the Sheik and the low gas price sign minus the arm and the leg.

signature files are somewhat immune from the politics ban in the TOS of CB. there are threads in the feedback forum on this. you have the option to turn off siggies if you want.

Do I have the option of only turning your sig off? I can't believe that is allowed here.

Do I have the option of only turning your sig off? I can't believe that is allowed here.

No...some folks like his sig...in fact it's pretty funny...remember Rush L. has a message board too...

No...some folks like his sig...in fact it's pretty funny...remember Rush L. has a message board too...

We're not talking about other message boards. I come here to learn about credit..."somewhat immune to the TOS" or not, I think his signature is inappropriate.

Edited by Inceptor

Luckily, no one cares a rats patootie what you think. I love his sig.

We're not talking about other message boards. I come here to learn about credit..."somewhat immune to the TOS" or not, I think his signature is inappropriate.

The last post in this topic was posted 4764 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.