Sign in to follow this  
Mark LA

ULTRA PIMP SUPREME

:blush2: I take it that we are only including personal CL?.... :lol:

I *never* include biz lines.

Mainly, because I don't have any :lol:

After catching up on some old posts I came across the delightful "Ru a CW" thread. I realized there is an immediate need to add another level on the credit whoredom chart - after reading marcustx's reference to UPS (Ultra Pimp Supreme).

So here ya go - level 4 - after credit slut, credit whore and credit pimp:

Ultra Pimp Supreme:

Over 25 cards. Over 1 million in total credit lines.

Are YOU there yet?

:D

(Hello Trev)

Markie...we need add a new level, for over 1.5M in total credit lines..Ultra Pimp Supreme extraordinaire?

are u there yet?

UPSE

Ultra Pimp Supreme Extraordinaire

Minimum 1.5M.

Officially added to the cb rankings. Thanks K! :lol:

(Not there yet. Measly 1.2M. I feel so empty, hollow, barren, destitute and lacking :blush2: )

:lol: I'm still under the 1.5M bar yet as well. But limits continue to grow... :P

:lol: I take it that we are only including personal CL?.... :rofl:

Only personal in my count. If I counted biz, that would mean I'm in the pimpin' biz :D. But it's actually another hobby :rofl:

Only personal in my count. If I counted biz, that would mean I'm in the pimpin' biz :lol:. But it's actually another hobby :lol:

:blush2::lol:

This needs a 2009 bump.

Will this be a conservative year or will we add more cards to the stable? :lol:

I will be happy when I can join in and play with the big dogs, but that ain't gonna happen for a while. However, I must say that back in July 08 I only had available credit of $320 total!! Now, I am at 36K so I am doing better than I imagined I could be doing. I remeber reading about everyone picking which reward card is best and me thinking how bad it sucked that I was lucky to take what I could get... Now, I have a rewards card w/ a 15K limit.

This needs a 2009 bump.

Will this be a conservative year or will we add more cards to the stable? :)

Don't get me started :(

This is one of my favorite threads.

This needs a 2009 bump.

Will this be a conservative year or will we add more cards to the stable? :)

This will be the first time for me being conservative...especially as I like to walk a little on the wild side.. :(

This needs a 2009 bump.

Will this be a conservative year or will we add more cards to the stable? :o

Frighteningly enough, even I have become more conservative :huh:

In all honesty, this will be another year of the declining pimps and all the others.

Sad but true, the best we can all hope for is to retain all of our credit. This will likely be a conservative year for most of us. Fortunately many us got credit when we could - this year really marks the importance of that statement - "Get credit when you can, not when you need it" This is not a year for needing credit.

If things calm down a few months down the road I may obtain another card or two. But I will obviously be in a cautious wait and see mode going into this year...

In all honesty, this will be another year of the declining pimps and all the others.

Sad but true, the best we can all hope for is to retain all of our credit. This will likely be a conservative year for most of us. Fortunately many us got credit when we could - this year really marks the importance of that statement - "Get credit when you can, not when you need it" This is not a year for needing credit.

If things calm down a few months down the road I may obtain another card or two. But I will obviously be in a cautious wait and see mode going into this year...

:dntknw:

I'm taking a wait and see mode..

:)

:D Kiowa , This is the best way to go for now. ;)

:D Kiowa , This is the best way to go for now. :lol:

It's tough. But I'm coming to terms with it :lol:

I might expect the odd AA/CLD here and there, but as long as its business and not personal.. :D

It's tough. But I'm coming to terms with it :D

I might expect the odd AA/CLD here and there, but as long as its business and not personal.. :D

:lol: You know it!!

I think most of the pimps are playing defense this year. Just trying to protect what they've built up. If people manage to keep what they attained during the salad days, that's a feat unto itself.

Knock on wood, no AA/CLD yet...

I think most of the pimps are playing defense this year. Just trying to protect what they've built up. If people manage to keep what they attained during the salad days, that's a feat unto itself.

Yes. My goal for this year is Navy Fed and CLI's - that's it.

Yes. My goal for this year is Navy Fed and CLI's - that's it.

CLI's are always good...

Hiya Mark! Are those goldfish in the heels of your shoes? :lol:

39-roflmao3.gif

you said it radi8!

FishTankPlatsZebraLg.jpg

i must have those shoes.:D

i thought those were your shoes :lol:

Hiya Mark! Are those goldfish in the heels of your shoes? :huh:

39-roflmao3.gif

you said it radi8!

FishTankPlatsZebraLg.jpg

i must have those shoes.:P

i thought those were your shoes :D

i have so many shoes..i forget what i have...but hey my addiction could be something worse right? :o:)