Macy's - Still Experian pull only?

romadant

The last post in this topic was posted 5393 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I've read on these boards that Macy's only pulls Experian but wanted to see if anyone has opened an account very recently and verified with the CRA's to confirm that they are only pulling Experian. My Experian is 696 so it should be ok, but my EQ is 605 and TU is 618 so I don't want an extra inquiry on those.

Has anyone checked in the last month or so?

Thank you for your Help! :good:

Welcome to CreditBoards! We hope that you find what you're looking for here.Some helpful tips:

• Your post may not get a reply right away. Don't be discouraged, this is a very busy board. If it falls off of the first page, feel free to reply to your post yourself, with the word *bump* in the text. This will *bump* your post back up to the top of the board.
  • If you haven't yet, take a peek at out Newbies Section. Everything that you need to know is in that forum, for the most part! It's a lot of reading, we know, but this credit stuff can have a steep learning curve. In no time, you'll be posting like the pros!
  • If you find that someone is discourteous to you, use the REPORT button at the bottom of every post - that will ensure that a moderator or admin looks at the post and decides if it is against the TOS.
  • Off -topic posts should go in the General Forum.

Again, welcome to the CreditBoards family! CB Admin: LKH, Pam, radi8, breezeCB Mods: cotterpin, CargoJon, CramitCCCA's, fla-tan, MarvBear, psp, pryan67Forum Leads: TeeSharice, orangecrush and Four20Nik

Welcome to CreditBoards! We hope that you find what you're looking for here.

Some helpful tips:

• Your post may not get a reply right away. Don't be discouraged, this is a very busy board. If it falls off of the first page, feel free to reply to your post yourself, with the word *bump* in the text. This will *bump* your post back up to the top of the board.
  • If you haven't yet, take a peek at out Newbies Section. Everything that you need to know is in that forum, for the most part! It's a lot of reading, we know, but this credit stuff can have a steep learning curve. In no time, you'll be posting like the pros!
  • If you find that someone is discourteous to you, use the REPORT button at the bottom of every post - that will ensure that a moderator or admin looks at the post and decides if it is against the TOS.
  • Off -topic posts should go in the General Forum.

Again, welcome to the CreditBoards family!

CB Admin: LKH, Pam, radi8, breeze

CB Mods: cotterpin, CargoJon, CramitCCCA's, fla-tan, MarvBear, psp, pryan67

Forum Leads: TeeSharice, orangecrush and Four20Nik

Thanks for the quick replies!!!

I just applied online and was given an account number. I called the card service # and keyed in my account number and $300 CL to start :blink::(

go for Bloomingdales too. your limit should be higher and I hear they give good CLI.

Good luck

Oh, when you call in that $300 will turn to $600. I just had that happen and my scores were close to yours. You should go ahead and apply for bloomies...they will show your limit at $300 on the phone service but when you call into the macys rep ask about that bloomies limit...I got $1000.

CONGRATS OP!

So when I call in to have he CL bumped from 300 to 600... do I do that now that I have the account number or wait until I get the actual card in the mail?

Just FYI it doesn't always work that way. I tried to call in and they told me my CL would increase after 3 mos. of good payment history.

HTH...

• 4 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 5393 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.